Remembering You

Chapter 39

Jungkook pov

Its been a little over a month now since I was told I had amnesia. Sucks to even think that I forgot most of my life, like it never really happened.

I've been getting these weird calls from a women name Mrs.Kim, telling me how I am doing and how Solna and I are doing.

But I just kept ignoring the calls from people I really don't know and wonder why I even have their contacts.

But today was the day I got discharged from the hospital, finally I won't die in this sad place. I haven't been able to attend the concerts or radio shows or at least some shows with my hyungs.

It's dumb.

I mean I just have amnesia doesn't mean I forgot my job.

Some fans on twitter would send me lovely things making my face smile to their concerns about me. But for some reason, I felt like something was missing.

——

"Eomma!, I told you to stop calling Jungkook!" Solna begged trying to take her mothers phone away.

"Why?!, what happened between you two?!" She shouts feeling sadness.

Solna sighed knowing she couldn't hide the fact that Jungkook didn't just go to the hospital due to a flue or health issue.

She slowly sat down rubbing her three month baby with tears forming in her eyes with a small smile as she looked at her mother in pain and fear.

"Aigoo what's wrong now?!" Her mother calmly sat down

"I can't do this anymore....." Solna choked on her words letting out the pain

"I miss him so much Eomma...." her tears turned into sobs making her breath hard

"Jungkook....was in a car crash a month ago, he's been in the hospital for exams and checkups because he has amnesia"

"H-he doesn't e-even remember me~" Solna sobbed harshly as she held her mothers hand tightly

"Solna~why didn't you tell me?, I could have helped you, we all could have" her mother spoke calmly

"I was afraid....I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry hun, you're having a baby, jungkook will remember you, why don't you go visit him and try to-"

"I can't!"

"Why not?" She asks

"He hates me....."

"Hates you?!, But I thought you two got along when we arranged this whole marriage, doesn't he remember you being-"

"I told you, he doesn't even know who I am or that he's married, I'm scared that he won't remember me or his child"

"Eomma I don't know what to do"

Her mother sighs sitting next to her embracing her daughter as she let out the pain.

//Time Skip\\

Solna rushed to the hospital seeing jungkook in his clothes walking out with Yuna and his hyungs.

She stop mid track seeing how Yuna was holding his hand as they walked to her car.

Taehyung and Jin rushed over to Solna with a great smile planted on their face.

"Hey, how are you?" Taehyung smiles

"I can see that your baby is growing with that huge bump"Jin smiles

"I'm doing good, and yeah....it's 4 months" she smiles