His Apology

Chapter 12

Solna pov

I rushed to the house that Jungkook and I shared knowing that I was so dumb to believe in Seoungna's words for hope.

*Ring Ring

I looked at the caller Id ignoring it.

I walked into the kitchen getting ready to make some food for myself.

I started cooking some Kimchi fried rice along with Kimchi stew and spicy ramen noodles. After I was done preparing the dinner, I placed it on the island counter and sat on the stool. I blew on my fried rice and ramen then started taking bites out of them as I scrolled through social media.

*Door Opens

I didn't care to turn my head and continued eating until my name was being shouted throughout the house.

"Solna.." The name was in a calmer tone

"Yes Jungkook?" I asked annoyed

He stood next to me as I could care less and continued to eat.

"If you're here to ask if I told on you" I glanced at him.

"I didn't, I told you we're just doing this for my parent's" I said

Before I could place in a spoonful of Kimchi fried rice he grabs my wrist stopping me making me look up to him.

"What?" I asked

"I have something for us" He says

"Us?, first time you using an us for you and I" I scoffed

He sighs.

He throws a plane ticket down on the side of the counter and walks away without another word.

I took a look at the plane ticket reading it.

"Bora Bora..." I softly said and looked through the hall.

I sighed and frowned a bit.

I set the ticket aside and continued eating until I was finished.

//Time Skip\\

I knocked on his bedroom door and took in a breath.

He didn't say anything and I knocked again.

I opened the door and closed it not seeing him in his bedroom.

"Jungkook?" I called out

I looked around calling his name louder.

"Jung-WHOA!" I covered my eyes with my right hand and held out my left hand.

"What? never seen a guy half naked before?" He smirks

"J-Jungkook s-sorry" I covered my eyes and walked out of his room but felt him embraced me from behind.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked

"Shh, come sit on my bed" He leads me to his bed and sits me down on it.

"Stay here"

He walks to his dresser and grabs his clothes then walking back into his personal bathroom and closes it.

I sat around admiring his room.

I looked in the drawers and saw condoms making my eyes wide and suddenly hearing his voice.

I quickly closed the drawer and sat up.

He sat down next to me on his bed then holding onto my hands and looks into my eyes making me feel nervous and awkward.

"I-I-I came up here to say sorry" I said pulling away my hands from him

"That alright" He says

"Solna....Look I'm sorry"

I tilt my head raising my brow.

"What?, are you a-apologizing?" I asked

"I'm sorry and I promise that when we go on our honeymoon, I'll make it up to you" He says

"H-Honey moon?" I was happy

Excited.

He wants to go on a honeymoon!

With me.

"Yeah, I got the tickets today when I left work, I was hoping to surprise you with it but I figured if I gave it to you now you would forgive me" he says

"I-I..." I smiled

"Thank you Jungkook" I smiled

I was so happy and excited I couldn't control my happiness and hugged him happily.

"Thank you!, Thank you!, Thank you!!" I smiled

He chuckles and hugs me back.

I pulled away and we stared into each others eyes.

"U-Umm, I should go.." I whispered to him

I got up and walked out of his room and into mine closing it shut breathing in and out.

"Whoa...."

————————————————-

Sorry this chapter was short, finals are coming up so I won't be posting that often but place this book in your library for notifications it will help me a lot for your support and love for this book.

Thank you for enjoying and have a smiley day 💕💕