He's A Noona Boy

Chapter 11

Solna Pov

I was tapping my pen on my notes page listening to the teacher lecture to us about her life and how her husband would always go out and drink.

I turned to my right and saw Taemin who was asleep making me smile but then a little heart broken knowing that today was my first of being a married women.

Knowing that two of my best friends were together made me even more lonely than I was ever.

Thing will be different, things are not going to same ever for us. They'll want to spend more time together and leave me.

As the bell ringed I walked out of the auditorium class and to my next class, art.

No one in my school knows that Jungkook and are married or matter affect know each other's existence. Only that I'm a nobody but a girl.

And that Jungkooks a super popular play boy idol.

It's surprising to even see that idols could get married out of their contract. Weird.

As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that Jungkook had sat next to me.

I ignored him as usual as he did also.

"Hello Class, today you will paint, draw or sketch whatever makes you feel happy and loved today, this will take four days to do and make sure you place it with all of your hard work"

Everyone started to get up and make their own art or talk to their friends which I didn't have in the class.

Suddenly I see Jungkook who was standing in front of me and my stool. I looked up to him and saw his small smile.

I smiled back to him without even thinking.

It was the first smile he had given me since we've been married.

"Jungkook!, come sit with us" a girl shouted.

He walked over past me and sat with them as I slowly turned away with my smile fading. Stupid to think that he would have changed, we don't even like each other.

//Time Skip\\

I sipped on my ice coffee looking through the window as the warm sun sat on my uniform.

"Here's a shaved ice to go of strawberries and mango that you love" she smiles

"Thanks" I smiled

She sat down as I set my drink down opening the box of shaved ice.

"So...when's the honey moon?" She grins

I barely got my ice cream into my mouth as she spit out that question.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at her

"What?, you're not going to your guys honeymoon?!" She asks

"No, we decided not to" I lied knowing we never planned to