Honeymoon

Chapter 13

Author pov

Solna and Jungkook had packed their bags the next day for their honeymoon trip, Jungkook was so annoyed to why Solna was so excited and cheerful for the trip to Bora Bora. Solna placed one of her suitcase into the trunk and walked back inside the house where she couldn't find Jungkook anymore.

"Jungkook?" She called out

"Jungkook?!, do you want some breakfast before we leave?" She yelled out

There was silence as she ignored it and started to look in the fridge but bit her bottom lip wondering if she should even make breakfast or eat at the airport.

"Hey you ready?" he asks

She turns around with a smile.

"Yeah, are you?" She asked

"Yeah, let's go" He says

"Wait, don't we have to eat breakfast?" Solna asked

"No, there's food where we can buy it from, don't waste your dishes, come on" He walks out of the house.

Solna didn't care and followed him to his car.

[Airport]

Solna took a look at the airport as she had never been to one before.

"WOW!, it's just like in the tv shows and movies" She smiles

"Hey, calm down, you look dumb acting like a child" He pulls her hand

"Sorry, I'm not rich and famous like you where I'm always at an airport" Solna stuck out her tongue

He rolls his eyes.

"Hurry, I don't want people to notice I'm with you" He sighs and walks away

"Jung!-" She pauses seeing to how everyone was staring at her like she was crazy.

She just apologetically smiled and ran towards Jungkook.

"Where do you want to eat?" Solna asks

He turns to her and places down his shades.

"Listen, just because we're on our...Honeymoon" He places quotation marks with his two fingers making me roll my eyes.

"Doesn't mean you can act like we know each other and love each other" He says

He walks away with his luggage as she continued to follow him.

If he was going to be this way why did I bother to come?

Solna and Jungkook passed security and their check bags. Jungkook went to his own place to eat as he had given Solna some cash to grab herself whatever she wanted to eat or get before getting on the plane.

Solna walked around feeling lost as everyone was walking around, rushing to their plane flights, or doing something else.

Solna continued walking around going to get some coffee and a simple snack before the plane ride.

Jungkook was eating some fancy foods from a small restaurant in the place.

He looked out the window of the place seeing Solna talking to a man as she held a cup coffee and her purse.

She seemed happy as they talked.

He raised a brow and raised his hand offering the waiter to come over to him.

"Yes Sir?" The man asked

"Can you do me a favor?" He asks

"Sure" the waiter said