Secret admirer

Chapter 43

Author Pov

3 years later~~

Two suit cases rolled down the airport area through the crowded fans as paparazzi's tried taking pictures of the celebrities. Fans crowding over the idols as they tried to pass through to get a glimpse, a taste and a feel for this bias's.

They walked inside a black van as everything was being packed inside.

As high heel sounds approached the crowded area trying to get out of the airport she places her shades on pushing the fans away as they rudely glared at the women dressed in white and heels.

She stops walking as she reached outside the airport entrances glancing her way to see so many fans trying to see the celebrities.

She takes in the fresh sunny air as a dark black car pulled up in front of her.

The driver gets out of the front seat opening the door for the women.

"Crowded area" she says

"Yes ma'am sorry" he says

"No need"

She gets inside the car as the driver placed her suitcases away.

"How was the trip to France?" He asks

"It was wonderful, the fashion there has never disappointed me" she smiles

"Have you heard anything from your number one fan?"

"Oh Aniyo" she smiles staring outside the window car

"Well Mr. Lee wants a full report on the new fashion and dress for next weeks run" the driver spoke

"He said that?" She asks

"Yes, he says he's expected a new spring line from you"

"Guess I won't be getting a break..." she sighs

Jungkook pov

I took a breath looking through my phone changing the song as I stared outside the car window.

"Hey what's the matter Jungkook-ssi?" Hoseok asks

"Nothing, just tired from the long plane ride" I said

"Yeah...you said it" Hoseok sighs

"I need to go to the spa" Jin takes in a breath

"Well after we go back to our house we can takes a nice long relaxation" Namjoon smiles

"Sounds good to me" Yoongi says

//Time Skip\\

We arrived back to our house on the hills in our quiet neighborhood as everyone just did their own thing.

I stayed in my room lying on the bed looking at my messages with K.S.J

I took a breath messaging her.

Jswjk: Hey heard you arrived in Korea today, was Paris nice?

I sighed as my heart skipped a beat.

Solna Pov

*buzz buzz

I arrived in my luxury apartment walking out of kitchen drinking my glass of water sitting on the couch looking through some paper work and ideas for the new fashion line.

My phone buzzed making me look over to it setting my cup down picking my phone up.

I opened my messages and saw my biggest number one fan texting me.