Epilogue

Chapter 44

Author Pov

Two days have passed by since they arrived back in Korea again. Solna changed her name to Kim Sunjae as a new but young fashion artist, the boys have been very successful in the world.

Jungkook has been talking to Sunjae a.k.a Solna for two years since she's gone big over two years. His nickname is jswjk as he still loves her no matter what. Not knowing that she was actually taking to him but only to a huge fan.

Even after the divorce they had and the families not even in contact anymore. He still loved her dearly until one day. It all became real.

The door opens into a fancy apartment as he walks in seeing so many sketches and designs hung up on the huge apartment. He holds onto the picture drawings he had in his hearing a voice making him turn around to face her.

"Jungkook...."

"What are you doing here?" She sternly asked

*6 hours earlier

Solna walks into her building walking towards her office area only to find tons of paper and files on top of her glass desk.

She sighs in frustration sitting down on her chair seeing five stacks of files on her desk and three paper works to be looked over.

She set her bag down pulling out a pen then opening the files as she looked through them.

Jungkook Pov

We came back from three shows and a radio show getting ready to practice our dances and vocals in the practice room.

I continued to practice my vocals and English in my room stressing out so much as the concert was so close.

I looked over at my phone and looked through the messages.

We haven't texted for two days.

I ignored it and continued going back to studying.

//Time Skip\\

Solna got off of work early as she walked into a quiet and empty neighborhood going inside a convenience store.

She looked through the area finding noodles as she places it in her basket and two sausages along with cheese and a drink or two.

She ring up her stuff checking her phone staring at the number one fan name.

She bit her bottom lip wondering why she was only talking to this one fan in particular rather than all of her fans...

Or even to start to talk to one at first.

"Ma'am I'm a big fan of your clothing line can I have a autograph?" The young girl asked in excitement and nervousness.

"Uhh sure" she smiles sighing the piece of paper

"Can I have a picture too if it's not too much to ask" she says

"Sure"

As they took the picture another customer walked in making the fan smile in joy.

"Thank you so much Sunjae, I love your work" she smiles

"Oh thank you"

"Have a nice day" she smiles

"Thanks I will"

She walked out of the store going to her car.

The tall man in black and a black mask placed his stuff onto the counter making the girl go into a mad fangirl mode holding in her excitement.