Wedding Day pt.2

Chapter 10

Author pov

Solna slid down the door as tears streamed down her face randomly. She hugged herself as Jungkook had left the room feeling nothing more for her. She felt so stupid for believing his words, To think that there was a chance for her to be happy for once.

"How did I fall for him..."

//Time Skip\\

Jungkook walked into the ceremony area with his parent's by his sides as everyone looked at him with such happiness and tears in their eye's. Jungkook smiled to everyone as he walked onto the platform of the white cloth that was set under their shoes.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the path linked in arms followed by two flower girls in happiness throwing petals of flowers onto the white cloth floor of the beach. Finally the bride's music started playing making everyone stand up with happiness and such greatness.

"Are you ready?" Her mother asked

"Of course she is, don't give her second thoughts" Her father said

The doors opened making everyone very excited to see the bride to be.

"Here we go..." Solna took in a deep breath for herself.

As she walked down the aisle she saw so many people from her family side she had never seen and to the Jeon's family as well. She felt so nervous as her parent's were holding her arms with honor and happiness.

As she got closer and closer to Jungkook she felt her heart racing so fast as it was about to burst out of her chest.

Don't worry.

Just calm down it's no big deal....

You can do this Solna.

All you have to say is some nice words, I do and a kiss.

A kiss...

She thought about the kiss Jungkook and her had first shared, it made butterflies in her stomach as she smiled to herself. Suddenly she was already handed off to the Jeon's family. She saw Jungkook's hand as she grabbed it nervously walking closer to him as he smiled.

"You look beautiful" He says loud enough so the front two rows could hear.

Solna just smiled.

"Now before we begin, let's have some peace for the bride and groom" The Priest said

Solna loooked up at him and sighed biting her lips knowing that imagining her wedding as a child, it would never have looked like this. Would never have married the wrong guy.

"good, now is there anyone here who would like to testify why these two shouldn't marry each other?" The Priest asked looking around

Solna crossed her fingers hoping there could at least be one person, or a movie scene where her soulmate would rush in and shout for her love.

She looked around as everyone else did but nothing.

She sighed and gave up knowing that she would have to go through it all.

"Let's begin"

//Time Skip\\

"Jeon Jungkook do you take Kim Solna to be your lawful wedded wife to care, nurture, love, and forgive to and hold forever?" The Priest asked

He smiles at her holds her hands tighter but gently.

"I do" He says

"And do you Kim Solna, take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawful wedded husband to care, nurture, love and forgive to and hold forever?"