Taemin and Solna's secret

Chapter 19

Solna Pov

I stopped crying as I quickly wiped the tears away turning my head to see him.

"I'm sorry...."

"For What?" I asked as my voice was filled with pain

"For not coming with you here to her party" he gives a warm smile

"It's fine, just leave me alone"

I started the car but he opens the car door grabbing my hand and bringing me out the door with a tight but warm embrace.

"Shh....just let it out Solna, I told you, you could always come to me"

I gave in to him.

I clenched his leather jacket as tears started rolling down my cheeks making me choke on my words as the image of Jungkook and My best friends making out.

I clenched onto his jacket harder as I sobbed into his chest.

"I feel so stupid Taemin...."

"So dumb for falling for him" I sobbed harder and harder

"I know...." he softly says

"It's not fair...this wasn't suppose to happen"

//Time Skip\\

Taemin had brought me to his house after I had calmed downed from my mess. I've never been to his home since elementary school.

He moved out of his parents when he was in the second year of highschool, I envy him for that.

His house was surprisingly neat and nice.

But who could complain...he's rich and could afford a maid to clean it.

"You want some water?" He asks

"Sure" I smiled to him

He hands me a glass of ice water as I gulped it down half way and felt him stare at me.

"What?, is there something on my face?" I asked

He smiles.

"No"

He sits next to me on the couch as he placed on a movie.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks

"What is this Netflix and chill?" I chuckled

He laughs a bit and looks at me making me melt.

"Why not?" He asks

My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him nervously.

I continued to drink the water hoping to not show any awkwardness.

He placed on a new movie making me scoot away form him until he throws a blanket over us making me very uncomfortable and nervous.

"Uhh-uhh T-Taemin..." I stuttered from all the blush and feelings that were coming back.

"Yes?"

I turned to face him seeing how close he was to me making us stare into each other's eyes.

He looks so handsome and cute that I couldn't resist.

I clenched on the blanket and looked away.

"L-let's get some popcorn, yes!, I'll go grab some" I quickly stood up as he did as well making me stumble as he caught me in his arms.

"Be careful Solna" he laughs

I just nodded as I could feel my face already getting hot.

"I'll go get some popcorn, you can stay here until I get back, and don't you dare watch the movie without Me" He says