unbearable moments

Chapter 42

Author Pov

It has been hours since the surgery that it was already morning. Jungkook couldn't sleep as he just stayed up all night after the surgery in tears.

He held her hand softly as he stared at her beauty wiping away his tears as the dark room lit up with the sun light.

Suddenly he heard a groan of an awakening making him look up to her as she slowly woke up looking around the room.

"Solna" he softly whispers her name as her eyes landed on his.

"What happened?" She asks

He couldn't bring himself to tell as he took in so many breath as the silent air took over.

"Jungkook, where are we?"

"Y-you're in the hospital....you were in an accident and had to go through surgery" he sighs deeply

Her eyes widen.

"S-surgery?"

She looked down making her touched her stomach pushing the blanket away from her as she felt nothing in her stomach making her sob quickly.

"No....no, NO!!" She screams don't as jungkook couldn't do anything but hold her hand

"I'm sorry...."

"I couldn't save you both" his eyes watered as he looked at her in pain.

She cried and cried hoping she was jus gonna awful dream.

//Time Past\\

"How is she doc?" Jungkook asked worried as his arms were crossed

"She's stable but we're gonna have to let her stay here for another night until her stitches heel up.

"Ok...."

The doctor left as Jungkook walked into the room seeing how Solna was still a mess from earlier after finding out.

He walked closer towards her and sits down holding her hand.

"Hey....do you want something to eat?" He asks softly making her turn to look at him in so much pain and anger.

"Why?" She spoke in a mumble

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me your memory came back to you?" She asked in almost a whisper

"If you did...maybe my baby would still have been alive" tears escaped her eyes as she took her hand away from his

"It's our baby sol-"

"NO ITS NOT!" She screamed as she tears streamed down her cheeks

"You weren't there for me when I needed you....you weren't there to see the first bump, feel the first kick!, and you just keep pushing me away and I hate that!"

"I hate this so much!"

"ITS NOT FAIR!...." she sobbed as he softly embraced her

"I know....I know it's hard, but blaming me won't change anything, I know your angry and upset right now but please try to eat" he softly says

"And I'm sorry for everything....I couldn't even remember who you were until you confessed everything to me..."

"I wasn't really sleeping, more like thinking, just knowing how much pain you were I'm pained me even more"

"I'm so sorry Solna"

She takes in a couple of breaths as she hiccups wiping away her tears.

"I want our deal back...."

Jungkook pulled away looking at her confused.

"What deal?" He asks

"From when we first got this stupid arrangement made"

"It no longer applies" she says in an emotionless tone

"Solna..."

"I want a divorce"