Prologue [Loki X Reader]

You sat on your bed wishing one day you could go to Asgard, but you knew you could never ask Thor such a question. A simple Midgardian like yourself could never set foot in such a beautiful place where gods and the All-father himself roamed. You stood slipping a baggy knitted sweater on as you sighed walking downstairs and into the kitchen, you poured a cup of tea as suddenly you heard the doorbell ring. It was nearly midnight and you wondered who could be knocking at your door at this time of night. You sighed grabbing your tea filled mug and walking toward the door, another knock came at the door.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" You shouted rolling your eyes.

You unlocked the door opening it, "Thor I swear to all of Asgard if you want poptarts just go to the store and buy some..." You yawned a bit as suddenly you saw Loki standing just feet away from you.

You looked at Loki slightly confused but rolled your eyes shutting the door and walking back upstairs.

Loki knocked on the door once more as you groaned angrily walking up to the door and opening it, "what do you bloody want?!" You growled.

"I thought you might want some company" Loki said bowing as you laughed.
"You want to keep me company? What so you can kidnap me and torture me?" You growled shutting the door in his face.

You were just about to walk back upstairs when Loki knocked on the door once more, "oh my gods...." You face palmed than walked over to the door opening it, "get your ass in here!" You growled as Loki smirked walking inside.

You walked into the kitchen sitting your mug on the counter.
"What do you want Loki?" You asked with a slight growl as you than sipped at your tea finding it was cold, you sighed warming it up in the microwave as Loki looked at this strange Midgardian machine curiously.