Loki X Reader (Chapter 51)

You led Loki down a road of clothing shops as you smiled happily pulling Loki into a men's clothing store.

"Come on... let's see you in some suits..." You smiled.

"Uh... I'm not sure about this...." Loki muttered softly as you grabbed a few suits and put them in Loki's arms, "go... try them on" You gently pushed Loki into the changing room and closed the curtain.

A few minutes later

Loki opened the curtain, turning around and looking in the mirror wondering if he like it or not.

He was in a clean dark blue suit, he wore a light bluish dress shirt underneath, he wore dark blue trousers that matched his jacket as he wore white tennis shoes, it looked very sexy on Loki as you smiled, "Do you like it?" Loki asked.

"I'm not quite sure... how do you think it looks...?" Loki asked turning and looking at you.

"I think it looks great" You smiled and walked over to Loki straightening his tightening his tie, you kissed Loki's cheek, "very sexy..." You smiled.

"I think I'll get it" Loki smirked as he walked back into the changing room closing the curtain.

"Try on the other suits as well..." You smiled.

"Yeah yeah I know..." Loki chuckled.

A few moments later

Loki opened the curtain walking out and smiling at you, Loki wore a hot black suit that was undone, he wore a clean white dress shirt and a black tie, he wore long black trousers and black dress shoes.

"How does it look?" Loki asked.

You blushed, "I love it! It looks great on you" You smiled happily.

Loki smiled, "I think I shall get this as well... but if it's to much..." Loki looked at you worried.

"Loki... You can buy anything you want... let's just say Tony gave me a lot of money for helping him with projects" You smirked.

Loki smiled and kissed your cheek, "Thank you so much darling" He smiled.

You smiled back blushing.

When Loki walked back into the change room closing the curtain you smirked and quickly grabbed more clothes, "Wait! Try these on!" You smiled.

Loki opened the curtain as you through the clothes at Loki smiling, Loki closed the curtain and chuckled.

A few minutes later

Loki came out in grey skinny jeans, a light blue dress shirt and a sexy black leather jacket, Loki looked in the mirror and smiled, "This one is defiantly my favorite" Loki smirked.

"Brilliant! It looks amazing on you" You giggled and smiled.

After Loki had tried on the rest of his clothes, you both walked out of the shop with bags of clothes for Loki.

"So... I think your going to need some contacts Loki..." You muttered softly.

Loki stopped and looked at you curiously, "contacts...?" Loki looked at you confused.

You pulled Loki into a shop where everyday humans bought there glasses and contacts as you smiled but Loki looked nervous.