Loki X Reader (Chapter 55) [New Hair]

You brought Loki into the bathroom and sat him down on a sturdy wooden chair, you wrapped a sheet around Loki so he wouldn't get any hair on his clothes, you slowly began chopping Loki's hair off.

Loki looked extremely worried and tried to stay still as best he could.

After a few hours of cutting Loki's hair it was short and curly.

"I like it... now it's time to dye it..." You smiled taking out a box of a copper ginger hair dye, you wrapped a towel around Loki.

"Um... okay..." Loki muttered softly.

After minutes of waiting for Loki's hair to dye properly, and a few minutes of washing and shampooing Loki's hair, and a few more minutes of drying his hair, you were finally done.

You smiled at Loki as he stood up looking in the mirror, "And you've got a beard too" You giggled and kissed Loki's cheek.

"It actually doesn't look that bad" Loki smiled.

"I think you look very, very sexy" You smirked and gently ran your fingers through Loki's hair smiling cutely at him.

Loki chuckled and leaned in kissing you passionately.

You blushed and smiled.

"So what are we going to do with your hair?" Loki asked making you sit down.

You looked at Loki worried as he snapped his fingers.

Your hair was now a beautiful ________, the length was ________, you looked completely different but it suited you well, you stood looking in the mirror and smiling.

"Hey... no more poofing" You said but kissed Loki's cheek.

Loki chuckled and pulled you out of the bathroom and into the living room, Loki lay on the couch and gently pulled you on top of him so you were now laying on top of him.

You blushed and giggled kissing his nose.

"So... What do you want to do for our wedding?" Loki asked softly.

"Um... we can talk about that later... for now... we should be thinking about dinner" You smiled kissing Loki's cheek.

"How about Chinese, I know a great place" You smiled and got up off Loki and picking up your cellphone.

Loki didn't know what Chinese food was, but just nodded his head and smiled, Loki got up and walked over to you wrapping his arms around your waist, "And perhaps afterwards... we could have a little us time..." Loki blushed.

You turned and looked at Loki, "Oh... well I might have to think about it" You giggled and dialed the number ordering food for you and Loki.

About thirty-forty minutes later, yours and Loki's food had now arrived, "Thank you" You smiled at the server taking the food and putting it on the counter, you payed for the food and tipped the server before closing the door and locking it.

"Come get it!" You called.

Loki walked out of bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, "I'll be right there in a moment darling... just got out of the shower..." Loki muttered.

"Okay..." You looked down blushing.

A few minutes later

Loki came out in some a hot pair of skinny jeans fresh out of the dryer, he wore no shirt as Loki gently wrapped a towel around his head.

You giggled and handed Loki a plate of Chinese food, "Here... I'm sure you'll like it" You smiled kissing Loki's cheek.

Loki smiled and sat down at the dining table beginning to eat.

"You like it?" You asked walking out from the kitchen with a plate of food in your hand, you walked over to the dining table and sitting down across from Loki.

"I love it!" Loki mumbled through a full mouth of food.

You couldn't help but laugh as you smiled sweetly and began eating your own Chinese food.

Once you and Loki had finished your dinner.

You and Loki sat on the touch, you snuggled up to Loki and grabbed the remote turning on the T.V.

Loki smiled and wrapped his arms around you lovingly, Loki gently took the remote from you turning the T.V off.

"So about our wedding?" Loki asked.

"Can't we talk about that later?" You asked smiling innocently.

Loki looked at you curiously as he gently pulled your head back so you were now leaning on his shoulder, "Why don't you want to talk about our wedding? Are you nervous... because if you are, I completely understand..." Loki muttered kissing your cheek.

You lovingly grasped Loki's hand, "Yeah... I guess I'm just nervous..." You muttered softly looking down sadly.