Loki X Reader (Chapter 67)

You reappeared in Stark tower as you panted heavily, Tony and Bruce turned around seeing you as they ran to you helping you to your feet.

Tears streamed down your cheeks as Tony and Bruce helped you over to the couch.

"Where have you been?!" Tony asked looking at you worried.

"It's a long story..." You muttered looking down sadly, "I'm so sorry..." You muttered softly before fainting.

Tony and Bruce looked at each other worried.

A few hours later

You slowly opened your eyes slowly sitting up, you moaned quietly looking around, You saw Bruce sitting on the couch across from you.

"Bruce...?" You muttered softly.

"How are you feeling?" Bruce asked.

You didn't answer as you just looked down sadly at your wedding ring.

"Oh yes... I see your officially married, congratulations..." Bruce smiled at you as Tony came up behind you, "Yes congrad!" Tony smiled.

"I'm not married anymore..." You looked down sadly as you tried your best to hold back tears.

Bruce and Tony looked at you worried, "What happened?" Bruce asked.

"I should have never fallen with a God..." You muttered getting up and walking over to Tony's bar and making yourself a strong drink.

"Uh... ________?" Tony looked at you worried and quickly stopped you, "boose isn't that answer _________" Tony said sternly.

You sighed sadly and hugged Tony tightly.

Tony smiled hugging back, Bruce walked over to you and hugged you as well.

"I-I've made up my mind... I don't care if S.H.I.E.L.D. wants to make me into a stupid weapon..." You muttered.

"But _________?" Tony looked at you than at Bruce.

"You realized that there going to use that weapon to kill me" Bruce said letting out a slight growl.

"I know Bruce... but it's the only way..." You sighed.

"No it's not! You have to keep hidden!" Bruce shouted as you noticed Bruce was grasping your hand.

You gently pulled away sighing, "They're gonna find me anyways..." You muttered.

"Your pregnant though! Are you just going to let the child die!?" Bruce shouted as his eyes turned a tinge of green.

You turned away as more tears streamed down your cheeks, "Than someone will take care of the child for me..." You muttered.

"No! You deserved to be loved! You deserve to be protected!" Bruce shouted as he fell to his knees wincing.

"Bruce!" Tony looked at Bruce worried.

You quickly kneeled down in front of Bruce pulling him toward you and hugging him tightly, "Bruce... there's nothing more for me in this life..." You muttered softly.

Bruce grabbed your wrist gripping it tightly.

You winced, "Bruce calmed down..." You begged.

Bruce looked up at you, his eyes bright green, Bruce growled at you angrily as he squeezed your wrist.

You covered your mouth trying not to scream in pain.

Bruce looked at you sadly as he quickly let go of your wrist, Bruce hugged you tightly, "I-I'm s-so s-sorry..." Bruce muttered before quickly backing away and turning into The Hulk.

Tony quickly hid behind the bar counter.

You gasped taking a deep breathe.

The Hulk roared angrily about to smash the bar.

"Brucie!" You screamed looking a but scared.

The Hulk turned and looked at you roaring angrily.

You slowly stood, "Brucie... please calm down... it's okay..." You muttered softly as you slowly took The Hulks hand bringing him away from the bar.

The Hulk looked at you sadly as he took a deep breathe.

"Come on, sit down..." You fake smiled.

The Hulk sat down on the floor, it made the house shake and cause a few things to go bump as you jumped and fell to the floor.

The Hulk carefully picked you up sitting you on his shoulder, "______ okay?" The Hulk asked.

You smiled a bit and nodded your head but sighed.

"Hulk protect _________, Hulk love ________" The Hulk said looking down.

"Bruce..." You blushed, "That's very sweet of you... but... I..." You looked down sighing as you tried your best to hold back your tears again.

The Hulk looked at you curiously wondering what you were going to say.