Loki X Reader (Chapter 79)

You looked up at Thor sighing sadly as Thor wrapped his arms around his waist gently moving your hair out of your face looking deeply into your eyes.

"Must we do this...?" You asked looking at Thor blushing a bit.

"Do you want to get out of jail and see your daughter and Loki again?" Thor asked taking his cape off as well as his armor and under shirt.

"Well yes I do... it's just... I'm cheating on Loki and I don't want too..." You muttered softly quickly looking away trying not to stare at Thor's muscular upper body.

"Well Brother Loki doesn't have to know..." Thor smirked as he picked you up gently laying you on his king sized bed.

"Hey... hey... don't you love that Midgardian girl Jane Foster?" You asked.

"Who?" Thor chuckled pinning you to the bed.

"Oh my...." You muttered blushing and looking away from Thor.

Thor's bright blue eyes made you melt when you looked at them as Thor smiled turning your head so your were looking at him.

"T-Thor..." You muttered blushing a lot.

Thor slowly undressed you as you let out a small squeak when his hands traveled traced your body, "You are so beautiful..." Thor whispered to you.

You covered your bare chest with your arms.

Thor gently pulled your arms away from your chest, "I want you to enjoy this..." Thor said as he gently squeezed your breast causing you to let out a small moan.

"I don't want to get pregnant though Thor..." You muttered softly.

"Don't worry hunny, you won't..." Thor said.

You pushed Thor off of you, "What if I do? I rather be in jail than have a child with you Thor!" You shouted.

Thor sighed looking down.

"For all that you did to me, Damn! I shouldn't even be friends with you! Your selfish and only care about yourself! All you want is attention!" You screamed as suddenly your eyes began to glow a bright blue.

You winced covering your head trying not to scream in pain.

Thor quickly pulled you into, "Hunny? What's wrong?!" Thor asked worryingly.

"M-M-My h-head..." You muttered softly wincing.

Thor lifted your head so your were looking at him, "Shhh... calm down hunny... it's okay..." Thor muttered as he lovingly grasped your hand kissing you passionately.

You looked at Thor surprised but wrapped your arms around his neck kissing back, your eyes slowly faded back to normal.

Thor pulled you closer as you wrapped your legs around Thor's waist kissing back even more.

"Thor..." You muttered softly as you noticed he still had his boxers on.

"Yes?" Thor asked looking at you curiously.

"C-Can we just uh... kiss...?" You asked pouting.

Thor sighed, "Fine..." Thor looked down sadly as you kissed him but he didn't kiss back.

"Thor...? Me just kissing you makes me hurt... I hate cheating on Loki, my heart belongs to him... not you... I'm sorry..." You muttered.

Thor sighed and kissed your cheek.

"I'm sure you'll find that perfect girl someday... you know you and that Jane Foster girl look adorable together" You smiled.

Thor chuckled getting up and getting dressed, "I was going to ask her to marry me... but I'm not quite sure..." Thor muttered.

"Thor if you want to marry her, ask her! I bet you she'll say yes" You smiled for Thor getting dressed as well, you got up walking over to Thor kissing his cheek.

Thor smiled and bowed grasping your hand and kissing it, "Thank you for the wonderful time my dear" Thor whispered, "I shall go talk to my father after I drop you off, okay?" Thor said.

You smiled and nodded your head blushing a bit.

After Thor had dropped you back off at jail, he went to go talk to his father.