Loki X Reader (Chapter 76)

You sat on the bed holding your little girl close and looking at Loki.

Loki sighed sadly, "I made a deal with King Laufey that we must give the child up when she is 5, but that's not going to happen, when our little girl is 5, I will go to Jotunhiem and he can have me, you and her will go to the Palace and stay there and once it's safe again, you can come back to Asgard..." Loki said.

You looked at Loki and laughed, "Your so funny Loki" You kissed his cheek.

Loki looked at you sadly, "This is no joke" Loki said sternly.

You looked at Loki surprised as tears began streaming down your cheeks, "No! I'm letting you or my daughter go!" You cried, You covered your little girls ears, "I rather die than give you both up!" You cried looking away from Loki.

Loki sighed sadly, "I must do that to protect my family..." Loki said.

You looked at Loki, your eyes beat red and your cheeks soaked with tears, "No you don't Loki, there are many other choices, you could just destroy Jotuhiem or have better protection in Asgard! Something!" You cried.

Loki looked down sadly, "Darling please don't get upset" Loki begged as tears began to cloud in his eyes.

"How could I not be upset! Your once again breaking my heart not to mention breaking your vows!" You screamed as your little girl began crying.

"Oh sweetie please don't cry..." You begged gently wiping your baby girls tears, "Shhh, it's okay..." You kissed your little girls forehead as she sniffled snuggling up to you.

Loki clenched his fist as tears began streaming down his cheeks.

"I try to do my best keeping you happy a-and... y-you just... your..." Loki growled angrily about to slap you, "Put our daughter in the carriage..." Loki growled through his clenched teeth.

You sighed sadly getting up walking into another room and gently laying your baby girl down kissing her forehead, "sweet dreams sweetie" You smiled before walking back into Loki's room.

Loki walked up to you about to slap you.

"You think hitting me is going to change anything?" You asked looking at Loki hurt.

Loki put his hand down looking at you sadly, "I don't want to separate you from your daughter so I will go to Jotuhiem instead!" Loki shouted.

"But I don't want to loose you Loki and I don't think our little girl wants to loose her daddy" You said.

Loki sighed sadly looking down.

"I don't understand why you can't just destroy Jotunhiem..." You muttered softly.

"We both know that Odin would not allow that even if they are getting into Asgard somehow..." Loki muttered.

"Well maybe Odin doesn't have to know..." You said sternly, "This once, I'm letting you cause trouble my sexy God Of Mischief" You smirked kissing Loki's cheek.

Loki smirked as he walked off heading toward the Bifrost.