Loki X Reader (Chapter 86)

Loki held you close gently stroking your hair, "I swear to you I will punish that stupid beast for what he did to you" Loki growled.

You gently pushed Loki away, "He's not a monster.... and like I said before I'm fine..." You muttered softly.

"Not a monster? Darling... he tried to smash you to pieces..." Loki said putting his hand to your cheek.

You pushed Loki's hand away, "I said I was fine..." You growled getting up and walking into the lab.

You saw The Hulk sitting in the middle of the room holding your little girl.

Your little girl snuggled up to The Hulk giggling cutely, "Green..." She giggled and smiled at The Hulk.

"Hulk be nice to baby girl" The Hulk said kissing your little girl's cheek.

Your little girl giggled and smiled happily kissing The Hulk's cheek.

You gasped and looked at The Hulk.

The Hulk looked at you and quickly handed your little girl to you.

You held you little girl close, "Mama..." She smiled and snuggled up to you, "Thank you for keeping an eye on the little trouble maker" You smiled at The Hulk.

The Hulk nodded his head and waved at your little girl.

Your little girl waved back as you walked out of the room holding your little girl close.

When you walked up to Tony you didn't see Loki anywhere, "Where did Loki go?" You asked softly.

"Uh... he's outside Stark Tower... he said he needed some fresh air..." Tony muttered.

You nodded your head walking outside Stark Tower.

You saw Loki sitting on the curb sighing and watching the cars go by, "Loki...?" You asked looking at Loki and sitting beside him.

"What?" Loki asked looking at you sadly as he than got up.

You got up as well following Loki, "Are you okay?" You asked looking at Loki concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine ________" Loki said sarcastically.

"What did I do?" You asked.

"You love that beast up there don't you, Tony told me everything!" Loki shouted.

"What? Loki no, I don't love Bruce, he's a just a close friend" You said sternly pulling Loki toward you kissing him passionately.

Loki blushed a bit, "You swear...?" Loki put his pinkie up.

You giggled and smiled pinkie swearing, "Yes I promise" You kissed Loki's cheek.

Loki smiled and lovingly grasped your hand, "I have a surprise for you darling..." Loki whispered to him as suddenly a limo pulled up in front of them, Loki pulled you into the limo.

You looked at Loki curiously, "Uh... Where are we going...?" You asked.

Loki snapped his fingers, he suddenly was dressed in a slim sexy suit as you appeared to be wearing a gown with a masquerade mask on.

You gasped looking at Loki surprised.

"We are going to a masquerade ball darling" Loki smirked.