Loki X Reader (Chapter 91)

You sobbed heavily trying to push The Hulk away, The Hulk roared at you angrily as you covered your mouth and quickly stopped crying, you just looked down sadly not saying a word.

"Y-You stabbed me!" Loki shouted angrily as he groaned pulling the dagger out, "Why would you stab your own husband?!" Loki shouted angrily walking over to you but fell to the floor wincing.

You looked at Loki worried and quickly walked over to him kneeling down in front of him, "I-I'm s-sorry... E-Everything's m-my fault..." You looked at Loki's hip as you hugged him tightly putting your hand to his hip healing him completely.

Loki looked at you, "It's not all you fault darling..." Loki held you close as he kissed your forehead.

The Hulk looked at you sadly, "Hulk sorry... very very sorry..." The Hulk muttered softly.

"I-It's okay Brucie... I-I forgive you..." You muttered softly as you clinged to Loki.

Loki held you close, "Come on... we can always try again darling..." Loki said kissing you passionately.

"I-I know..." You sighed sadly, "Come on darling... we shall go back to Asgard and try again..." Both you and Loki disappeared.

The Hulk slowly changed back to normal as he picked up your little girl carrying her into a secret lab, Bruce put your little girl on a small cushioned bed.

Bruce quickly hooked your little girl up with some needles and tubes as he pressed a few buttons, a tube covered the small cushioned bed as Bruce looked worried.

"Please work... Please work!" Bruce begged as he pulled a leaver and pushed a few more buttons.

The tube opened as a small small 14 year old girl gasped for air looking around her, the girl looked through the glass looking at Bruce and screaming banging on the glass.

Bruce smiled happily as he quickly put some clothes on and walked up to the glass, "Shhh... it's okay... your safe" Bruce said.

The girl looked at Bruce curiously as she looked down realizing she was naked, the girl quickly covered herself as she stared at Bruce.

Bruce opened the tube as he grabbed a blanket wrapping it around her, "I'm not going to hurt you..." Bruce said.

The girl looked confused, she had no idea what Bruce was saying.

"Right... forgot you don't know how to speak or understand me, but don't worry, I'll teach you" Bruce smiled a bit.

Tony walked into the lab and saw the girl, "I-Is that? D-Did you j-just... b-bring her back...?" Tony looked devastated.

Bruce smiled and nodded his head.

"Did you tell _______ and Loki?" Tony asked.

Bruce sighed and shook his head, "I want her to meet her parents on her own" Bruce said looking at Tony.

"That's not your choice Bruce! She belongs to ________ and Loki! Not you!" Tony said sternly.

Bruce sighed, "I wanted to raise her with _______, not her and Loki..." Bruce sighed sadly.

The girl got off the table but fell to the floor, she used the table to get up as she slowly wobbled over to Bruce before falling into his arms.

Bruce quickly caught her as he smiled at her, "Don't worry I've got you..." Bruce said.

"Bruce you can't just hide her from ________ and Loki, what are you going to tell them if they see her, hmmmm?" Tony asked.

"That I created her in the lab and that she's my own creation!" Bruce smirked.

The girl just stared at Bruce and than looked at Tony curiously.

"You can't do that Bruce... she's not yours to care for..." Tony let out a slight growl.

"I will take care of her and she can find her parents on her own, now please! Don't tell anyone the truth, just tell everyone I created her in the lab" Bruce begged.

Tony sighed and nodded his head walking out of the lab.

The girl looked up at Bruce as she poked his nose than jumped back looking at him curiously.

Bruce grabbed one of his old dress-shirts, but this one was green as he slipped it onto the girl, Bruce did up the shirt as he than kissed her forehead.

The girl looked at Bruce curiously, "W-W-Wha-at... I-Is m-my n-n-name?" She asked looking at Bruce.

"Your name is Mikayla..." Bruce smiled.

"M-Mikayla...?" She looked at Bruce than looked at her hands curiously, she felt her long soft hair as she looked around the room.

Bruce smiled as he walked over to his desk picking up a pentacle necklace and walked over to Mikayla putting it around her neck.

Mikayla looked at the necklace curiously but smiled a bit.

"It means protection from evil" Bruce smiled, "Keep you safe" Bruce said touching the necklace.

Mikayla nodded her head and kissed Bruce's cheek.

Bruce smiled, "Come on... I'll teach you how to speak..." Bruce smiled as he led her into the room Bruce was staying in.