Loki X Reader (Chapter 95)

“That’s all you taught her?” Loki sighed, “Oh please I could have done a lot better than that!” Loki growled.

“Loki!” You slapped Loki looking at him angrily, “Stop it or I swear to Odin himself I will be gone by morning with Mikayla!” You growled.

Loki looked at you surprised as he lovingly grasped your hand remaining silent.

“I would love to teach her more… She’s just shy but she seems very intelligent…” Bruce smiled.

“Well I’m sure you taught her how to walk…” You smiled.

Bruce shook his head, “She learned by herself” Bruce said.

“Well I’m sure you taught her how to beat up people and be such a brat” Loki chuckled.

“Loki! That’s enough!” You slapped the back of Loki’s head.

Mikayla sighed as she held Bruce’s hand to her chest.

Loki grabbed your hand before you could even hit him; Loki growled angrily pulling you toward him as he kissed you passionately.

Mikayla looked away making a disgusted face.

Bruce laughed but continued to stroke Mikayla’s long black curly hair.

“I promise you she’d me a lot safer with me, I can teach her and you can come and visit her…” Bruce smiled.

“Why would we let you take care of our daughter? She is not yours Dr. Banner” Loki said sternly.

“Loki is right… I mean now offense Bruce… but she isn’t yours, I do thank you very much for bringing her back… but I think it’s time you go now” You sighed.

“She is going to get into a lot of trouble if she’s here, please I’ll protect her with my very life, I love her and I want to teach her what it’s like on earth… and maybe when she’s older she can come to Asgard…” Bruce smiled.

“No Bruce” You said sternly.

Bruce sighed sadly but let out a slight growl, “You should at least let me take care of her for a while and train her a bit! I’m the one who brought her back, please! Just give me at least that!” Bruce begged.

You and Loki looked at each other.

You took a deep breath and looked at Bruce, “Only for a few months… than Thor and Loki will come and get her and she is to stay here in Asgard to be raised by us” You said.

Loki looked at you surprised, “_______?!” Loki growled at you.

You covered Loki’s mouth, “Go Bruce before I change my mind!” You sighed.

Bruce put Mikayla on his back giving her a piggy-back ride.

Mikayla giggled and smiled as she held onto Bruce tightly.

Thor sighed as he disappeared with Mikayla and Bruce.

When Thor, Bruce and Mikayla appeared back in the lab, Thor walked up to Bruce.

“If you do not give her back when you a supposed to, I will kill you myself” Thor growled as he smiled at Mikayla kissing her forehead than disappearing.

Mikayla got off of Bruce as she looked around curiously, Mikayla walked out into the living room.

Tony was at his bar making himself a drink when he saw Mikayla sit on the couch.

Mikayla picked up the remote looking at it curiously as she randomly started pressing buttons, the T.V turned on as Mikayla squeaked jumping and hiding behind the couch, Mikayla slowly peeked out from behind the couch as she pressed another button.

Suddenly the DvD player turned on as Tony quickly ran over to the T.V turning it off.

“I don’t think a 14 year old girl needs to see Porn…” Tony muttered softly as he smiled innocently, “No more T.V for you little lady” Tony took the remote from Mikayla.

Mikayla giggled as she got up walking over to the bar and picking up a bottle of vodka, Mikayla looked at the bottle curiously.

Tony quickly grabbed the bottle from Mikayla, “No drinking either!” Tony said.

Mikayla giggled and poked Tony’s cheek as she walked around the room, Mikayla saw a Piano as she walked over to it sitting down.

Tony smiled, “Let’s see if Bruce’s experiment can play the piano” Tony smirked sitting down on the couch and watching Mikayla not thinking she would be able to play.

Mikayla pressed a few keys on the piano as she smiled and begun playing ‘Moonlight Sonata’.

Tony gasped and dropped his glass of scotch.

Bruce peeked out of his lab, “Tony? I didn’t know you could play Beethoven…” Bruce said walking out into the living room but saw Mikayla playing the piano, Bruce gasped dropping his beaker.

“How does she know how to play?” Tony asked looking at Bruce.

“I have no idea…” Bruce said as he stopped Mikayla.

Mikayla looked at Bruce curiously.

Bruce sat next to Mikayla, “How do you know how to play?” Bruce asked.

Mikayla shrugged her shoulders.

“And how come you understand me all of a sudden?” Bruce asked.

“I don’t know…” Mikayla muttered softly as she looked at Bruce and smiled a bit.

"Come into my lab, I want to run a few tests on you if that's okay..." Bruce said as he gently grasped Mikayla's hand leading her into his lab.

Mikayla blushed as she followed Bruce.

"Go lay down on the table, okay?" Bruce said.

Mikayla nodded her head as she walked over to the metallic table laying down and looking around nervously.

Bruce walked over to Mikayla with a needle.

"What's that?" Mikayla asked.

"Stay still hon, it will only hurt a bit" Bruce was about to put the needle into Mikayla's arm.

Mikayla pushed Bruce away as she sat up running toward Bruce's room.

Bruce grabbed Mikayla, "I'm not trying to hurt you, just stay still..." Bruce said.

Mikayla screamed pushing Bruce away again as she ran toward Bruce's room but her shirt got stuck on the side of the table, Mikayla screamed using all her force as she ripped off her shirt knocking over another table with sharp knives and other medical utensils on it.

"Mikayla..." Bruce sighed.

Mikayla screamed as she covered her body running into Bruce's room hiding under the covers.

Bruce saw drops of blood on the floor as he quickly ran into his room, "Mikayla, did you get hurt?" Bruce asked.

Mikayla continued to hide over the covers and just tried her best to hold back her tears.

Bruce saw blood on the sheets as he sighed and slowly lifted the covers off the bed.

Mikayla squeaked as she quickly covered her naked body, "B-Brucie..." Mikayla went red as she winced trying to ignore the small knife driven into her hip.

Bruce looked at Mikayla worried as he grabbed a cloth, "I'm going to pull it out okay..." Bruce said as he quickly pulled out the small knife putting the cloth to Mikayla's wound.

Mikayla squeaked as tears began to stream down her cheeks.

Bruce wrapped a blanket around Mikayla, "Let me bandage you up hon..." Bruce got some bandages as once her turned back around he saw that Mikayla was gone.

"Mikayla?" Bruce asked looking around the room, "Mikayla!" Bruce shouted running out of the lab.

"What?!" Tony turned looking at Bruce.

"Have you seen Mikayla...? She disappeared..." Bruce said looking extremely worried.

"We need to find her before Fury does!" Tony said as him and Bruce ran off searching around Stark Tower for Mikayla.