Loki X Reader (Chapter 35) [The Darkness Within You)

The next morning

You awoke finding Loki fast asleep beside you, you smiled and kissed Loki's forehead, you got out of bed trying not to wake Loki as you slowly got dressed wrapping a fur blanket around you.

You opened the door of Loki's room walking into the hallway, you suddenly felt the floor turn ice gold as you gasped looking around curiously.

"Hello...?" You asked softly walking into the dining hall.

You suddenly saw King Laufey standing feet away from you, you gasped looking at him surprised.

You were about to scream for Loki when King Laufey walked up to you.

"I am not here to hurt you, I am just here to talk" King Laufey said sternly.

"What do you want to talk about...?" You asked softly.

"About you..." King Laufey chuckled, "You are pregnant and hold a child, A Jotun child" King Laufey smirked, look... I shall make you a deal..." King Laufey said.
"What?" You asked rolling your eyes.

"You give me your child when you have given birth... and I promise never to disturb or harm Asgard or Midgard" King Laufey smirked.

"First of all things" You smirked, "Why the hell would I trust you, second, I doubt that I'm pregnant, third, get out of here before I rip off your head with my own two hands" You smiled at King Laufey.

King Laufey gasped taking a step back.

"I suggest you take the deal my lady..." King Laufey growled.

"No!" You growled angrily.

King Laufey chuckled, "You know you are meant to me evil, destroy realms, torture humans" King Laufey smirked.

You looked at King Laufey rolling your eyes.

"Do you not believe me! Ask the All-father! You are just another weapon he has created! You are mean't to destroy my dear! Join me and I shall bring you to greatness! To power! I shall make everyone bow before you and fear you!" King Laufey smiled.

You took a few steps back.

"Come on! You know you want this!" King Laufey smirked.

"No! Leave!" You cried backing away into the door.

King Laufey walked toward you, "Think about... come and visit me when your ready my dear" King Laufey smirked gently lifting your chin.

You pushed his hand away.

"You have darkness within you, bestow this darkness upon others" King Laufey smirked before disappearing.

Suddenly Loki, Thor and Odin walked into the room.

"Where is he?!" Thor growled angrily as you quickly ran out of the dining hall.

"Darling...?" Loki asked worryingly as he followed you.

"Leave me alone Loki!" You shouted running into Loki's room looking extremely worried, there was no possible way that Odin created you for evil, to bestow darkness upon others.