Loki X Reader (Chapter 29)

Loki appeared in Asgard as he walked toward the All-fathers chambers, two guards stopped Loki.

"The All-father is busy" The Guards said.

Loki growled, "I am Odin's step-son! I must speak with him right away!" Loki growled pushing the guards out of the way and opening the doors stepping into Odin's room.

Loki saw Thor and Odin talking.

"Father!" Loki shouted as he quickly walked toward Odin, "Don't listen to Thor! _____ doesn't want to marry him! Thor tricked her!" Loki shouted as Thor sighed.

"Loki... she said yes and now we are going to have our wedding tomorrow evening here in Asgard, Father has made it final" Thor said.

"Father please just listen to me!" Loki cried.

Odin turned and looked at Loki, "Thor, I would like to here what Loki has to say" Odin said as Loki smiled.

"I love ______ more than anything, I have given up trying to rule everyone just so I can be with here for the rest of my life, Father she means the whole 9 realms to me and when Thor asked her to marry him, she was nervous and Thor tricked her into saying yes" Loki said.

"Is this true my son?" Odin asked turning and looking at Thor.

"No Father! Brother Loki is lying!" Thor growled.

"Ask her yourself! She was in tears when she came and saw me! She doesn't want to marry you Thor! You tricked her!" Loki shouted.

"Liar!" Thor shouted angrily at Loki.

"Enough!" Odin shouted as Loki and Thor went silent.

"Stop acting like children, I will talk to her myself! Now leave!" Odin said.

Thor and Loki sent glares at each other as they walked out of The All-fathers chambers and into the grand hall.