SCHOOL

Cheryl Blossom was the last of the seven teenagers who had agreed to meet for breakfast to walk into Pops. She strutted her way down to the booth where the rest sat at like she wasn't nearly twenty minutes late.

"Move, you ghoul." she says to Kevin, who shuffled up giving her space to sit down. "Now what were you talking about?" Cheryl looks at her friends sat around her as they all remained silent, that was until Betty decided to speak up.

"Well, I was just going to ask what Bobbi is going to be doing whilst we are at school? It's the last day of break today." The gained Bobbis attention her looking at Betty tearing her eyes away from Jugheads face. She herself didn't know what she was doing, so she didn't think anyone else would.

"Isn't is obvious, B?" Veronica spoke causing confused looks to make their way to all of the gangs faces. "She's coming to school with us, duh." Veronica said this as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, Bobbi didn't know whether to be happy or not upon hearing this news. She looked at everyone's faces most of them smiling as their new friend was going to school with them, however she couldn't help but notice Jughead wasn't smiling like the rest.

"Of course she's going to Riverdale High. Get her as far away as possible from encountering the serpents." Jughead spoke up for the first time since everyone had interrupted his and Bobbis alone time.

"Jughead, she's going there because I do." Veronica stated in return. Bobbi sighed she couldn't be bothered listening to this conversation again and again.

"Jughead, what school do you go to?" She wanted to gain his attention so it wasn't on fighting Veronica. He looked at her and smiled happy she was interested.

"Southside High, with Toni, Sweet Pea, Fangs and the rest of the serpents along with other southsiders as well." He said still smiling at the girl he had taken an interest in. She nodded at him but couldn't help the saddness show in her eyes.

"Don't worry Bobbi, you'll still get to see your precious Jughead, just not during school time." Veronica spoke up lightly laughing, the gang couldn't tell if she was still annoyed that they clearly had something.

"Well even if i don't get to see Jug all day everyday, I'm glad I get to go to school with the rest of you." She looked around at them all as they smiled at her, she was actually looking forward to the next few months.