NOPE

"Not when you have friends like us." Ron replied after the silent treatment had stopped, it took a while.

"I don't think you'd be able to plan a date anyways Jug." Toni said, yet again causing the group to laugh.

"I can help with that." Cheryl said, smirk plastered on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Me too, I'm a real ladies man." Pea said winking at Cheryl, who scoffed at him in return.

"You've been with no one Pea. Don't get all high and mighty." Fangs quickly shot Sweet Pea down, saying he can't keep a relationship, to which he replied he didn't want anything serious at the moment.

Quickly dismissing Sweat Peas seriousness, Betty and Veronica went back to discussing the date with Toni, Cheryl, Haley, Sammy and  Kevin whilst the pair the date was being planned for, Sweet Pea, Fangs and Archie just had idle chit chat not really caring about the others hushed away in the corner of the room.

"Well this date better be good." Bobbi said to Jughead as they cuddled, he looked down at her before pulling an unsure face.

"I really wish I could say. But they won't even let me know." He rolled his eyes, chuckling, Bobbi joining in.

"It's gonna be fantabulous!" Veronica, Betty, Cheryl, Toni, Haley, Kevin and Sammy all yelled simultaneously, shocking the pair.

Veronica had one hundred percent hypnotised them.