TIME

Veronica knocked on the guest room of The Pembrookes door. She heard a faint voice whisper for her to come in. She slowly opened the door seeing Bobbi sat in her bed her phone in hands.

"Hey Ron." She said smiling at the raven haired girl. "What's up?" Her expression turned to a frown as she saw her best friends serious face. Veronica made her way to the bed in the middle of the room and sat on the edge of it.

"I'm sorry Bobbi." Bobbi furrowed her eyebrows confused as to why the girl was apologising. "At first I hated the idea of you and Jughead which was wrong of me, I'm just worried about you." Bobbi was about to interrupt but Veronica kept going. "And I'm sorry if now it seems like the others and I are trying to push a relationship onto you. We just want to see you and Jughead happy."

"Ron, you have no need to apologise. I don't feel like you're pushing a relationship on to me. I really like Jughead and they're my own feelings. And I know you're worried especially after, you know what, and Ron that's understandable, just give me time. I'll get there." Bobbi replied smiling at Veronica. The Latina pulled her friend into a long embrace whispering in her ear that she has all the time she needs.