CLOSED

Bobbi slept during her biology class she was never good at science and didn't plan to start now. However her slumber was put to an end when the loud voice of Principal Weatherbee came out of the speakers. At first she hadn't really been paying attention trying to get back to sleep, that was until he said one thing that jolted her awake.

The bell for the end of the day rang and Bobbi made her way out of the classroom trying to find her friends who had had a free period. Still not really knowing her way around despite Betty giving her a tour, history and everything, she searched for the student lounge where she assumed they'd be. As she was about to enter her body slammed into someone else's. He was large, well built with dark hair and wearing a bulldog jacket. She recognised the man as Reggie Mantle.

"Well, if it isn't the famous Bobbi?" He said smirking at her. "Looking good."

"Well Reg, you don't look too bad yourself today." She replied smirking back at him "Now excuse me, gotta go find my friends." She smiled at him as he moved to the side letting her past and walking off. She saw her friends sat at the couches in the lounge, she joined them sitting next to Kevin.

"You made it." He said laughing at her "Did you get lost?"

"Nope, just interrupted by Reggie." She replied, he sighed nodding his head saying Reggie was a horny teen and to ignore him. Bobbi decided to speak up to her friends asking if what she had heard before was real and not a dream. "Guys, about what Weatherbee said, what's gonna happen?" She asked the gang who all looked at her.

"Well, I'm just guessing," Betty began before breaking out into a grin "but they're probably coming here, well some of them." This made Bobbi also break out into a grin.

"You mean Jug?" Betty nodded and Bobbi let out a small yes, the gang looked at her laughing just hoping that the two would eventually get together.

a/n - this hasn't been edited so i'm sorry if there's mistakes - emily xx