TIME

Bobbi and Reggie had been spending more time together, working on their plan for Reggie and Veronica, however no one knew about that. Jughead and Bobbi has been spending less time together, due to the stress of school and Jughead having to deal with him Mom and sister returning. Bobbi hadn't met them yet, but she didn't doubt that Jughead would introduce them when the time was right. Jughead and Betty has been spending more time together, both known as sort of detectives the two got on well. And unlike Jugheads feelings towards Reggie and Bobbi, Bobbi was perfectly fine with Jughead and Betty hanging out, they'd known each other for years after all.

Jughead had confided in Betty when it came to his concerns with Bobbi and Reggie, and the relationship he believed the pair to be forming. Bobbi had confided in the distance Jughead was giving with Veronica.

"Do you think Jugs been acting off lately?" Bobbi asked her best friend as they sat on her bed together. Veronica looked up at the sudden question since the pair were previously in silence.

"I don't know what you mean," Veronica replied, pulling her body up and out of her laying down position.

"Like, he's been distant from me?"

Bobbi sighed, shaking her head as Veronica's eyebrows furrowed.

"He's just stressed at the moment. His mom and sister turned up out of nowhere, you'd be stressed too."

"You're right, of course you are," Bobbi replied smiling, reassuring herself.

"You have nothing to worry about Bobbi, Jug loves you to pieces, he wouldn't cheat on you."

"I never thought he would cheat on me. Why would you think that? Is it about Betty?" Bobbi slightly panicked, confused as to why Veronica would immediately go to cheating.

"I'm sorry, no. I thought him and Betty hanging out was what was bothering you."

"Why would it bother me when they've known each other for years?"

"You're right, there's no reason for it to bother you. I'm sorry, I just assumed," Veronica replied smiling sadly before pulling the other raven haired girl into a hug. "And he's a little jealous, but don't tell him I mentioned that," she added in a hushed whisper into the girls ear.

Bobbi pulled away from the other new york girl, confused look plastered across her face.

"What's he got to be jealous about?"

"All the time you're spending with Reggie,"

"Why'd he be jealous about that? Reggie's only a friend,"

"I'm not sure Jug thinks that,"

a/n - guess who's back?? if u hate me that's fine, i am a terrible person, this book has gone to shit and i've just let it and for that i'm sorry. i am going to finish this god forsaken book. i am going to do as i planned to like 6 months ago, and hopefully everyone will be happy. (apart from jug and bobbi coz i'm evil) hehe