DATE

After being shown their rooms, the Riverdale gang plus Haley and Sammy all sat in the Johnsons lounge, idle chit chat rung through the air.

"Guys, please listen to me." Veronica said, as if she'd be trying to gain the other attention for ages - she hadn't. "I think the new couple..." she paused again smirking at Jughead and Bobbi who were sat next to each other sort of cuddling. "should do something a couple would do. Who agrees?"

"You mean like a date?" Bobbi asked smiling, she would love to go on a date with Jug. And he with her.

"Yes exactly! Im not delusional right?" She replied looking around at everyone.

"No, you're right, they're acting like they used to it's time for them to go on a date." Betty replied reassuring Veronica.

"Don't you think we should be the ones deciding when we go on a date?" Jughead said laughing lightly. Everyone apart from Bobbi immediately stares at him and bursts into a mocking laugher.

"Do you even know us?" Veronica stared blankly at Jughead, as if he was stupid.

"I just thought maybe, just maybe, we could make a rational decision, and let the actual couple here decide where and when to go on a date." Jughead replied, shaking his head and his friends who had just ignored everything the boy had just said. Realising this he sighed and continued to shake his head, while Bobbi couldn't stop laughing.