MORE CONFESSING

present - right after wedding

The group of teenagers from Riverdale barged through the small door of the Johnson brothers room. As they did the two boys currently sat on the bed looked up at them all unimpressed.

"Oh hey." Bobbi said trying to play off their disruptment. She leaned against the wall as if her presence meant nothing.

The blonde boy smiled sweetly at his sister, before waving his hand urging the gang to enter his bedroom.

"What's up?" Sammy said, as if everything was normal and around 10 teenagers didn't just barge into his room when something was clearly happening.

"Hey Betty." Kevin said, as Betty sat weirdly close to him, her smile growing by the second, as she looked between the two boys.

"Hey Kev." She replied, wiggling her eyebrows. This caused Bobbi to roll her eyes and pull Betty of the edge of the bed, letting Kevin have his personal space back.

"So, why did you come in here?" Sammy asked, he knew what he friends barged in his room for, he just wanted to see there reactions and answers.

"What did we come in here for?" Bobbi asked, looking at her friends, her eyebrows furrowed.

"You weren't answering your phone!" Veronica excused, causing the gang to murmur in agreement.

"We were so worried."
"Both of you, as well."
"I thought you were dead."
"You could've been kidnapped."
"Or even hacked?"
"Kev always answers his phone."
"I can't believe you guys would do this."
"We care about you, you know?"
"We're so glad you're okay."
"Thank god."
"I'm gonna cry."

The murmurs of agreement were cut off by Sammy, "I'm not stupid." He said, smiling at the group in front of him. "It's okay." He looked at Kevin, who nodded, also smiling.

"We're sort of official." Kevin said, wrapping his arm around Sammy. "If that's what you wanted to know."

"That's amazing, guys." Cheryl said, followed again by a chorus of agreements.

"Congratulations."
"You're so cute together."
"I better be invited to the wedding."
"I'm gonna cry."
"That's totally not why we came in here."

"I called it!" Bobbi yelled, causing Sammy to roll his eyes. "I predicted this!" She added.

"No you didn't." Jughead said, shaking his head at his girlfriend.

"Are you a mind reader? No." She retorted, "I totally thought this would happen."

"Whatever floats your boat." Jughead said jokingly, side hugging the dark haired girl. Bobbi huffed, but eventually laughed leaning into the hug.

As the confessing came to an end, Bobbi jumped up running down the stairs yelling for her parents at the top of her lungs. Sammy followed her, sighing. He wasn't phased that Bobbi was telling his parents, they probably expected it as well.

a/n - okay, i'm sorry this is actually terrible but i've finally got inspiration for this book so i plan to update a bit more frequently but please don't hold me to that lmao.