TRASH

"I'm throwing it away." Bobbi said suddenly, breaking the silence between the two.

"Bobbi. You don't have to do that. If you wanna meet up with-" Jughead was cut off.

"Oh hell no. Why would I want to meet up with complete and utter trash? Jughead, why would I even do that?" She replied slightly raising her voice to get the point across.

"I dunno, I just thought after seeing him again, you'd probably want to meet up with him. Which I'd be fine with... totally fine." He replied.

"Well you thought wrong, completely wrong." Bobbi reassured, "And Jug, please don't pretend you're okay with this. I'd prefer it if you weren't." She smiled at him.

"Phew. WHAT A DICKHEAD! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? WALTZING IN HERE LIKE HE OWNS THE PLACE, GIVING YOU HIS NUMBER WHISLT WINKING! MAKING FUN OF MY NAME AS WELL! GOD WHAT AN ASSHAT!" Jug quietly shouted making Bobbi laugh.

"I know right." She said continuing to laugh. Jughead looked at her, her smile and laugh contagious, causing them both to go into a fit of laughter.

"I'm throwing it away." Bobbi repeated what she said earlier, looking at Jug, who now supported her.

"Of course you are! Actually, we should burn it." This caused Bobbi to smile, she was glad Jughead was now open to his hate for Conrad. If he continued saying she shouldn't, she wouldn't have, she would've met up with him, her opinion swayed, so she was thankful for Jug and basically he kept her sane.

"I'm down for that. Super duper down." Bobbi replied grinning.

Her statement caused Jughead to give her a 'what the fuck' look as he teased her, "you're super duper down?" He spoke in a baby voice, causing his girlfriend to give him a light shove.

"Wow, what an eventful first date." Bobbi sighed, still smiling and cuddling up to Jughead.

"Let's hope the second one goes better."

a/n - it's been so long i feel terrible, thank you so much for reading and voting it means so much, we reached over 20k reads which is insane!! thank you, again - emily