DISTANT

bobbi
hey

jug
hey

bobbi
you've been distant

jug
have i?

bobbi
is everything alright?

jug
oh yeah
just been thinking about my mom and stuff

bobbi
oh okay.
i hope you're alright
i gtg but i'll see you soon yeah

jug
of course

bobbi
love you

jug
love you too

***

"Okay, whats our plan?" Bobbi asked Reggie as they sat in Pops together.

"Well you're her best friend. You tell me." He replied, Reggie was anxious at the whole situation which was very unlike him.

"You're the one who wants to get to know her properly. If you listened to me, you would walk up to her and say hi!" Bobbi said, She had never done anything like this before, she had never tried to match make people, it wasn't her thing. Which is why she was struggling so much with Reggie. "I'm going to the toilet." As usual she left her phone on the table as she stood up to head for the toilets in Pops.

"Hey Reggie." Jughead said, as he entered Pops with his dad. He walked up to him but noticed her girlfriends phone on the table. "Is that Bobbis phone?"

"Oh yeah, she just went to the bathroom. She'll
be out in a minute." And as if i'm cue, out came Bobbi from the toilet.

"Hey Jug, Hey Mr. Jones." She said, quickly hugging the two before sitting back down with Reggie.

"Your two are here together?" Jughead asked, still standing at the end of the table as his dad went to order.

"We're just hanging." Reggie said, as if it meant nothing, which it did, but Jughead saw it differently.

"You wanna join us?" Bobbi asked her boyfriend, scooting up so there was room for
him to sit next to her.

"No it's okay. I should go home with my dad."

"Okay, see you later Jughead."