I'm Right Here, Seulgi

Only You - A WenSeulRene Fanfic
Chapter 3

Seulgi was sitting alone on a couch in the waiting room away from the others. She suddenly felt something brush her hair. As she turned and looked up, she saw Wendy smiling brightly at her while still stroking her hair. She smiled back. Then Wendy sat beside her.

Wendy: Yah! Seulgi-ya, what's bothering you? You've been quiet since we came here. Are you sick? Is there something wrong?

Seulgi shook her head "Ani, its just that... I'm just thinking" she said. Wendy looked so worried and held Seulgi's face and made her look at her eyes. She saw Seulgi's tears ready to come out of her eyes any moment that made her voice louder. You can really tell that Wendy is worried as hell

Wendy: Why?! What's wrong? You know you can tell me everything... I'm right here, Seulgi. I'm always ready to listen, whatever it is.

Seulgi just looked up hiding her teary-eyed self trying really hard not to cry in front of everyone.

Irene has been eyeing the two since the moment Wendy came near and sat beside Seulgi. She then walked closer to them followed by Yeri and Joy.

Irene: Seulgi-ya, kwaenchana?
Joy: Unnie, cheer up! We need to perform well today. It's our comeback!
Yeri: I agree unnie, you're our best dancer. What's wrong?
Seulgi: Ani... ani... Kwaenchana. I'm okay guys.

Seulgi faked a smile.

"Now let's do this. We need to go there and show them what they wanted to see. Hwaiting!" She said cheerfully

"No... you're not okay~" Wendy thought

Seulgi then came to her senses. She can't let her emotions get in the way. Especially now that they're going to perform. She can't let her own emotions ruin their performance. So much is expected of them as a group. Of her as a member. She can't be selfish. She needs to stay strong and control her emotions.

Wendy held Seulgi's hand the whole time. Analyzing every word she says. Analyzing the movements of her eyes. Her smile... The face she's been showing them. And she knows something's not fine. There's really something going on and it hurts her to see Seulgi like this. It hurts her to even see Seulgi fake a smile. She haven't seen Seulgi like this. They've been together for so many years since their training. Wendy knows Seulgi more than anyone. And it hurts her so much.

"Seulgi-ya, come here..." Wendy offered a hug and Seulgi gladly accepted then Irene followed hugging them and the other two also did.

"Okay girls, sorry to break your heartfelt group hug but it's time for your comeback stage. Now go there and have fun!" Their manager oppa said enthusiastically

A/N: Hi you! Thank you again for reading this~ I hope you didn't get bored. Haha comments are welcome~