Why Did You Do That?

Only You - A WenSeulRene Fanfic
Chapter 18

It was Wendy's. Yeri and Joy immediately closed the door then sat on the couch

Yeri: Unnie, I'm scared
Joy: Me too Yerimmie
Yeri: What if something happens to Wendy unnie?
Joy: I remembered my dream
Yeri: I remembered I broke her cup
Joy: And now this. Her photo frame
Yeri: Let's just wish nothing happens to them especially Wendy unnie
Joy: Right

They hugged so tight trying to comfort each other

Meanwhile, on a dark busy street...

Wendy: Seulgi, stop! Let me explain please
Seulgi: What's there to explain about? I saw everything!

They shouted, still running. Irene couldn't say anything she just run after Wendy

Wendy finally managed to get closer to her when Seulgi stopped for a bit and waited for the crossing street light to turn green. When it finally turned green, she ran crossing the pedestrian lane. She almost made it across the street. She was just a step away but she suddenly stopped when Wendy shouted "I love you, Kang Seulgi!"

Wendy also stopped in the middle of the street. Seulgi then turned around and looked at Wendy. She could only look at Wendy still with tears running down her face "What?!" She said catching her breath while wiping her tears. She was confused. Irene also stopped and just looked at Wendy on the other end. Just then, a car came rushing towards Seulgi's direction. Although the street light was red, it didn't show a sign of slowing down. Wendy, who saw this, didn't even have the time to hesitate. As soon as she saw that car, she started to run to Seulgi. She made it just in time and managed to push her to the end of the street to save her. But then she was the one who got hit by the car.

Irene: Seungwan-ah!!!

Irene saw it with her own eyes. The impact was so strong that Wendy was thrown a few meters away from where she and Seulgi were standing. Irene then run fast to where Wendy was. Bystanders were also shocked and they eventually started to gather around.

After a few minutes, Seulgi on the other hand managed to stand up. She brushed off the dirt on her clothes and shook her head. She felt a little dizzy from the fall. She then made herself clearly see what was going on. She immediately looked for Wendy. She remembered she was just standing right in front of her before she fell on the ground and before her mind went blank.

Seulgi walked weakly towards the pool of people. She was curious as to what was going on. When she came closer, she saw a body on Irene's arms with lots of bruises and cuts and blood all over her and some scattered around her.

Irene: Ppalli!! Call an ambulance!! Don't just stand there!!

Irene was crying and yelling at the people around her. Irene saw Seulgi coming towards her

Seulgi: Unnie? What happened?

She then looked at the body on Irene's arms and realized it was Wendy

"Seungwan!!" Seulgi shouted in shock

She then hurriedly went to her side and held her face looking at her and scanning her from head to toe. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She was so shocked

Seulgi: What happened unnie?

"She got hit by a car when she tried to save you" Irene said with weak voice then a tear fell again from her eyes

Seulgi: What?! She did what?!

Seulgi then held Wendy's shoulders and shook it a bit "Seungwan-ah! Wake up! Please! Why did you do that?! Wake up!" Seulgi cried pleading

"Did you call the ambulance? Why is it taking so long?! Please!! Do something!!" Irene desperately shouted at the bystanders

Just then the ambulance came. Medica carefully picked up Wendy and rushed her to the nearest hospital. Irene and Seulgi also got in the ambulance both of them holding each of Wendy's hands. They were just holding her hands, looking so worried as hell.

When they arrived at the hospital they then rushed Wendy to the emergency room. Irene and Seulgi just followed still holding Wendy's hands

A nurse stopped them "Ma'am, just wait here" then she made them let go of Wendy's hands. Then a doctor came

Irene: Please save her
Seulgi: Please please...
Doctor: We'll try our best. Just wait here
Seulgi: Thank you

Irene and Seulgi were left standing in front of the emergency room

"Unnie I'm scared" Seulgi said then hugged Irene. Her arms around Irene's shoulders and Irene's arms around Seulgi's waist. "Nado Seulgi-yah. Nado" Irene said. Then they just stared worriedly at the emergency room door.

A few minutes later, they broke the hug and sat on the chairs on the hallway near the emergency room. A nurse came to them and asked them what happened and made them fill out some forms. Then their manager came in rushing to them and they told him everything. The hospital was immediately swarmed by media and news reporters.

A/N: Yes it's tragic. Prepare your hearts for more. I'm sorry I just had to. Continuation is on the next chapter. It's going to be a long night for our girls. Keep reading~