Saranghae, Pabo-yah

Only You - A WenSeulRene Fanfic
Chapter 15

It's 12 midnight. Seulgi was sitting alone on a couch in the living room. She's waiting for Irene to come home. Joy and Yeri are already sleeping in their room

"Seulgi-yah, aren't you going to sleep now?" Wendy walked past her and stopped for a bit to wait for her answer. She's heading upstairs ready to sleep.

Seulgi: Not yet. I'll wait for unnie
Wendy: But she texted me and told me not to wait for her because she's going to be home late
Seulgi: I know... but I can't sleep anyways. I'll just wait for her. Sleep now, Seungwan. I'll be there with you when I feel sleepy
Wendy: Arasso. Don't sleep so late
Seulgi: Ohh. Ne

Wendy then went to their room upstairs

15 minutes passed and Seulgi felt bored. She just kept shifting her sitting position. Then she lied down on the couch. Opened her phone, browse her photos and took some selfies. Then sat up again. She continued doing that for about an hour. She then decided to go eat something from the fridge and she saw a can of beer. She took it.

"A can of beer wouldn't hurt right" she thought to herself. She knows she gets drunk easily. She can't handle that much of alcohol. She then opened it and took a sip. And then took some snacks with her and closed the fridge then she sat on the dining table. She finished her beer and already threw it in the trash when the door went open. It was Irene. She hurriedly went to her and greeted her

Seulgi: Annyeong unnie!
Irene: Ohhh... why are you still awake? Where's everyone?

"I... I couldn't sleep. They are already sleeping. Ohh... unnie did you drink again?" Seulgi sniffing around Irene's neck

Irene: You too. Did you drink? Your breath smells like... beer

"Ohh..." Seulgi then covered her mouth "Just a can" then she smiled shyly

Irene: Me too. But I did... I had a lot. Yes I'm drunk

Then she laughed. Seulgi noticed her blushed cheeks

Seulgi: Aigoo! Let's sleep now

"Ne" Irene answered weakly

Irene then walked wobbly and Seulgi walked behind her. Her arms extending just under Irene's arms ready to catch her if ever she falls. "Unnie careful~"

Irene smiled. "It really seems you've had a lot again unnie. You've been drinking these past few days. What's wrong?" Seulgi asked. She's also a bit dizzy from the beer.

"Because of someone I love" Irene said but Seulgi didn't hear it. She went to her side and helped her walk upstairs to her room linking their arms together.

Irene was already lying on her bed under her blanket then suddenly she whispered "Saranghae" with a weak slurred voice

Seulgi was shocked. She was about to leave the room and get some water and dry towel to clean her up when she heard this. She then turned around and went to Irene's side then sat beside her "What? What did you say unnie?" Confirming if she heard it right. Irene with her eyes closed "Saranghae, pabo-yah" then Irene put her arm around Seulgi's neck, pulled her closer then kissed her on the lips. Seulgi couldn't do anything else but widen her eyes. After that small peck, Seulgi pulled back a little and looked at Irene lovingly. Amazed and shocked from what just happened. Irene, still with her eyes closed, smiled then pulled her again closer to her face and kissed her. This time, deeper and longer. Seulgi kissed her back. She then held Irene's face with one hand and her waist with the other. Irene slid her tongue on Seulgi's slightly open mouth which made Seulgi release a soft moan. The kiss went for so long. She was having the best time of her life though it was new to her. Definitely new. It was actually new for the both of them.

They were so into it. They were just lost in each other's kisses. They kissed each other so hard with so much passion. Like they were longing for it their whole life.

Irene stopped and muttered "Please don't go. Please stay with me tonight"

Seulgi answered "Ohh... arasso arasso" Irene automatically moved a little so Seulgi can lie down beside her. Seulgi then put her arm under Irene's neck and Irene snuggled with her, her head on her chest, making no space between them. Seulgi then hugged her back. "Ahhh~ this feels perfect" Seulgi thought to herself. Then they immediately fell asleep.

Seulgi suddenly woke up and looked at the clock, it was 4 o'clock in the morning. Irene still on her chest "Ohh mianhae unnie but I have to go to my room. As much as I want to stay here with you, but Wendy might look for me when she wakes up" she whispered at Irene who's currently in her deep sleep. She carefully moved her arm and managed to get up without waking Irene. She carefully fixed Irene's blanket. Then placed a soft kiss on her forehead then smiled.

Seulgi then went to her room, washed up, changed her clothes and lied down beside Wendy.

A/N: Hello! Continuation is on the next chapter. Comments are welcome~