Can We Talk?

Only You - A WenSeulRene Fanfic
Chapter 16

Wendy just woke up. She looked at the clock, it's 6am. She saw Seulgi sleeping beside her. She stared at her for a while. She was just mesmerized by her beauty. Her beauty that makes her heart beat faster. Wendy automatically smiled.

"God why is she so cute" Wendy thought to herself

"Even with her mouth open like that, I still find her adorably cute" Wendy sighed then she stood up, washed her face and brushed her teeth. She then woke everyone up. Starting with Seulgi, then Joy and Yeri then Irene then Seulgi again then with Yeri again. She always does this. She knows them so well. She knows who are the hardest ones to wake up. And yes, obviously, that's Yeri and Seulgi.

After an hour, everyone's ready for their schedule for today. They went outside and everyone got in the car. Then they started moving. Everyone was quiet especially Seulgi. She has always been the one to tell Wendy to put on some lively music. She was just looking outside, deep in her thoughts.

Wendy, who saw this, thought to herself
"Ohhh they must still be very sleepy" so she just let them be

She then noticed Irene who's massaging her head

Wendy: Unnie kwaenchana? Does your head still hurt?
Irene: Kind of. You know hangover
Wendy: You finished your galbitang (beef-based korean soup) right?
Irene: Ne. I also drank Heotgaesoo (Hangover recovery drink)
Wendy: Chincha? You must've drank a lot unnie
Irene: Ani. Just enough
Wendy: Are you sure you'll be okay?
Irene: Ne kwaenchana Seungwan-ah
Wendy: Ohh... Okay. Try to sleep unnie
Irene: Ne

A few moments later...

"Guys! We're here!" Seulgi woke everyone up. She was the only one who didn't get to sleep because she couldn't stop thinking about what happened with her and Irene last night

When they were at the waiting room, everyone was ready with their outfits and make up on.

Seulgi just kept looking at Irene the whole time. Irene looked like she has recovered from her hangover who's now laughing and joking around with Yeri.

Seulgi looked at her intently and it looked like she doesn't have a clue with what happened with them. Seulgi couldn't help it anymore so she confronted Irene. Seulgi interrupted the two "Unnie, can we talk?" She asked making Irene and Yeri shocked by her serious face and tone of voice. "Ohh you scared me unnie!" Yeri commented

Irene: What is it about?

Seulgi grabbed Irene's hand and was about to pull her when a staff called them "Red Velvet, it's time for your performance. Come on! Follow me"

Then they all went with the staff. "Let's just talk later" Irene said while walking side by side with Seulgi. She then linked their arms together like she used to which made Seulgi more confused.

Their performance ended and all of them did a great job. Especially Seulgi who's still hung up on Irene. She managed to shrug off whatever she was thinking and feeling at the moment so she wouldn't be distracted.

They were at the waiting room again. They were waiting for Irene to change her clothes. Joy was memorizing her script from her drama and Seulgi was quietly sitting alone on the farthest corner of the room. Wendy who was eyeing Seulgi since this morning, walked towards Yeri and asked "Yerim-ah, what happened with Seulgi and Irene unnie earlier?" Yeri answered "Ohh I don't know. She just walked up here. She looked so serious"

Wendy: Yep. I saw that
Yeri: I was so shocked unnie. I haven't seen her face like that chincha
Wendy: Me neither
Yeri: Irene unnie and I were just talking and she came out of nowhere. She didn't even look at me. She asked Irene unnie if she could talk to her. Irene unnie asked what is it about then Seulgi unnie just grabbed her hand ready to take her somewhere then the staff came
Wendy: And?
Yeri: That's it. We all went on stage
Wendy: Do you think she was about to confess that time?
Yeri: Uhh... No I don't think so unnie. She looked so serious but also a bit angry? Or annoyed. Honestly, I got a bit scared. I really felt the tension between them
Wendy: I wonder what happened last night...
Yeri: What? What happened?
Wendy: I don't know either. All I know was she waited for unnie to come home. She stayed up all night waiting for her
Yeri: Ohh... maybe she found the right time to confess?

Wendy felt hurt and looked a bit sad from what Yeri said. Yeri who saw this immediately said "Ohh... we don't know. Maybe she did maybe she didn't. Unnie let's eat!" Yeri changing the topic. Wendy, who gets easily distracted, answered "Yes. I'm hungry!" "Guys, I'm done. Let's go!" Irene who just got out of the bathroom said excitedly then she went to Wendy and held her hand. Wendy was still looking at Seulgi from afar and she saw the jealousy in her face looking at their intertwined fingers so she dropped Irene's hand and said "Unnie, I'll just talk to Seulgi" Then she went to her and linked their arms together and whispered something and then they started talking.

A/N: Hi guys! Thank you for reading. Seulgi bear so confused lol comments are welcome! The next few chapters are going to be... I don't know lol prepare yourselves.