day 1

Our first actual chapter.
————————————————-
Henry Pov

I woke up to Peter jumping on me,  "ITS THE WEEKENDDDD!!!" He screamed, I opened my eyes slowly trying to get them adjusted to the light. Peter still screamed like it was a chant for some kind of cult. I push Peter off of me and he booked it down the stairs finally leaving me alone. Today is the day that me and my friend, Y/n are going to see if Glen... (my neighbor) Is doing what I suspeced he was doing to his daughter, Christina, I really want to help her and I'm starting to create some theories. I noted that she hasn't been eating as much recently and she has had a lack of social interaction as well.

Now, that's not saying too much because I don't interact with a lot of people either, but she was very social before, and in addition, the bruises that she has been getting are gradually getting worse, I've never came up and asked her about it directly, but I overheard her and her friend talking one time and her friend brought the bruises up to her and she replied with, "oh, I got them when I was playing with in the backyard and fell down a lot."

As I've also mentioned before my friend Y/n is also helping me aid Christina from the side lines as much as possible, speaking of Y/n, she is one of my only friends, which is quite sad but non the less, she means a lot to me, her brother to are family friend, and she had to save her brother a while back, leading to the loss of her legs, or the movement in them, but that's a story for another day.

A/n
Ok so tell me how was the pre start of the book (a little bit before the movie takes place) anyway, Let me know how I did was it good or bad? the comments don't bite, so leave your opinions and criticism there, thanks for reading!

~maddy📍🔦📒📚🎈🤡
have a good rest of the day!!!