seizure's.final moments

Peter pov (a new one!😅)
I hear a thump on the ground and screaming. it's like 10 or 11 and I look over and I start screaming and starting to cry too, now seeing my brother jerking around and y.n laying on the ground by him  holding him shakely(?)

Y.n pov
I wake up in the middle of the night I couldn't sleep and suddenly I hear gasping and a crash or thump on the ground, I look over to see a heartbreaking sight, Henry jerking and shaking around like crazy and I'm not dumb I know what this is. A seizure. I  crawl my way (with my hands) and grab on to Henry and screaming all the while Peter wakes up too. I'm sobbing at this point, Peter starts weeping and screaming for his mom. Stan runs in the room and runs to Susan's room. I try to stop the tears from coming down my face but can't what's happening to him I think. His body won't stop jerking Susan comes in the room screaming at Peter to call the police and screaming Henry's name Soon Susan takes Henry out of my arm into her own and I pull my hand up to my face I can't believe this I feel so helpless, I can't do any thing to stop this, he has been my friend for so long and what if something even worse happened I pull my knees up to my chest and my arms around them to inshore that they won't fall and cry into my arms. Peter soon comming over to me and hugging me crying the same. Stan comes up later and carries me down the stairs bridal style and puts me in my chair and wheels me to the car as we drive in silence (besides are sobs and tears) Stan is some how holding it together some tears falling but not a sob I guess he is in shock(?) We all get out of the car and run/wheel inside Henry hooked up to many machine's now. The ambulance got here before us since it couldn't hold all of us so the fam, minus Henry road in the car to the hospital, and Susan was forced to sign a contract to let them work on Henry's head and she signs as she soon see's that Henry is going into another seizure (he's awake by the way) and as soon as she signs they rush him into the emergency room leaving us to sleep in the waiting room. Peter holding me tightly on my wheelchair as we cry together hoping for the best of are friend and brother.

Later.
I see Susan is talking to Dr. Davis (?) And her head falling to his chest. They would make a good couple though, I think.

The next morning.
Henry had survived the surgery last night. We could visit him now, but Peter gets taken out of the room waiting by stan as the doctor tells me, Susan and now awake Henry what they do and what Henry has (Don't ask me how you got in there) and explaining that Henry has a brain tumor and they tried to get it out without hurting his brain in anyway and... They couldn't get it all out and it was spreading, like a inflammation. Soon the doctor leaves and so does Susan leaving me and henry. Suprisingly Henry new almost everything that the doctor (Davis) was saying me and Henry talk a little bit and him not eating the food that the hospital supplied and then me getting a granola bar for him out of my "everything bag". Don't ask... nevermind, he got it for me and then named it himself in third grade and he felt so proud of it, so I kept the name we chatted until visiting time was over and we expect Henry and Susan left she is letting us stay home for the time being so we walked home well Peter wanted to wheel me home so he did with Stan walking  close behind Peter to make sure he didn't run into anyone or if he couldn't see and we made it home. I cooked dinner and ate it together after we watched Jurassic Park aka Me, Peter, Henry and Stan's favorite movie and soon after bed Stan slept in Peter's bed and Peter slept in Henry's bed. Sleeping away all that happened.

Henry pov (short and after they left)
When the others left Sheila came in while my mom when to talk to the doctor
Why did you have to go and to this Hank?
Henry I say correcting her
What are you doing she says taking note I reply (on helping Christina)
You know I really don't hate you,
Yea I say we have a (?) Relationship where we say stuff we don't actually mean but on the inside we really like each other. She agrees and hugs me and leaves.

The next morning.

Stan had made breakfast and that consisted of eggs, pancakes and bacon. Are favorite. I didn't eat all of mine, I stashed some away for Henry (stranger things?) And we repeated are walk like yesterday just the opposite direction.

At the hospital (lots of time skips I never really do these!... That offten) We walk/wheel in and go to his room. Today I was told by Susan when I walked In that I would be at the hospital with Henry for a little while. (Like 24/7 she didn't want Henry to be alone) So when they left to wherever I gave Henry the breakfast from the house that I didn't eat, he eats it (more like inhaling it) and we talk and found a way to help Christina. Killing Glenn. But I want to do that option neither did Henry, but we have to help christina, so we talk till the nurse comes in to tell Henry to go to bed. So I sleep on a chair.

The middle of the night
I wake up to foot steps I look over to the door to see henry. Henry? I say he turns around and says "yes" where are you going? "To get some more research he says I give a nod you be back by 10 though I don't want you hurt you say your voice laced with concern and worry, and at that he turns and leaves the room, and as promised he comes back at exactly 10 (wow reader is mom now)

Morning says a grogaly(?) Voice says morning I reply (left stutter behind forever after years of being talked about behind my back(in story(I don't really have a stutter noir and I paralyzed))) my mom's bringing the bills to me today since she can't do it. I stifful a laugh looking at this boy I can't believe that he is like this never would I expect him in the hospital, and speak of the devil he says and Susan walks in you can see peter but no Stan. When Susan sees you looking for Stan she say that he is with Daniel Middleton, his best friend other that us. Henry does the bills gets in a short argument with Susan about them and then later aka the afternoon Henry and Peter are playing go fish with me on one side and Susan on the other. Then Henry asks if I can take Peter down to the "cafeteria" to get the "really good" ice cream. So me and Peter head down the stairs and walk to the cafeteria. "Y.n?" Yes, "do you think that Henry will be ok?" Uh... I hope so you reply to Peter quickly me too Peter mummbles peter grabs a vanilla ice cream and heads up stairs me following behind. We make are way up stairs to Henry's room and Peter sits back down on the bed and he puts the ice cream down. You gonna eat it he says Henry shakes his head you? He says gestusring to me and Peter, No me and Peter say in unison hey can I talk to you.n alone uh yeah peter and Susan answer leaving the room. So I wanted to tell you that it is very important that you give mom my red notebook if... Just you have to give it to her ok... He says you start to cry and he drags you on to the bed and you sob by him leaning on his chest he guides your head up and place's a  gentle kiss on your lips your eyes widen and soon close he separate's from you slowly uh I-i'm s-sorry he says quietly you smile softly and give him a hug Peter told me to do it, I had feeling for you for a while and... since I might... Well I thought I might as well I have nothing to lose you hug him tight as Susan calls you out thank you I say to him see you tomorrow  I crawl off of the bed and lean to my wheelchair and fall on to it and get into the right position and say bye to him smiling (?) The whole way home and Peter is the only one who know why. (Btw Peter, you and Stan walk/wheel together)

Susan pov...😨😢😢😭
(The next morning around 12:00 pm)
Machine's are beeping all around all of a sudden I'm pulled out of my sleep to see Henry crying trying to get to the window trying to see the sky. The nurse comes in to see this and runs to get the doctor. Henry is on my lap crying mommy, mommy! Pain filling across his voice. And then he goes limp. I start sobbing and hugging my lifeless son to my chest slowly singing a small song.

Y.n pov
At 12:00 I make the sandwiches for the guys makeing one for Henry too. Then we get a phone call, from the hospital I answer it and hear the most heartbreaking news I would ever hear. Henry carpenter, my best friend, my first kiss, my first crush and my first friend. Is dead.

A.n
Oh man that was so painful to write I started crying at one part but I cry easily so yea... Anyway I hope you like this chapter!

 Anyway I hope you like this chapter!