only a picture can explain

Susan's eyes land of the book

Stanley POV
Susan runs over anger clouding her eyes,  why is she angry?  She stands infront of me,  her expression sour, her lips twitch down and I hear rolling,  then she looks at me with eyes that and serial killer wears before killing their victim. Her hand raises up and she yells "YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" I shut my eye lids tightly and her hand swings down.  *SMACK* but I don't feel anything. I look in front of me and see y.n there I look behind me to see Peter standing there his mouth agape and eyes wide, tears sprout from his eyes and he runs up the stairs petrified of his mom.  My eyes furrow in consern(?) Y.n grabs my hand and leads me away from Susan. I look back at Susan who has sadness and disappointment in her eyes (geared towards herself),  then I Look at at y.n she has a hand print (printed in a light pink)  on her cheek.  We exit the house and what happened to Susan she isn't usually like that y.n says to me as Peter runs out of the house following us,  so we decided to go the park, y.n idea so Peter could play and Susan can cool down.  Why does she always protect you?, you don't deserve it.  ...  My head keeps telling me this same line.  It has be happening ever since she got paralyzed, why? I don't know but it stopped after awhile but every time she protects me from something it comes back.

After around an hour we go back to the house,  Susan apologize s repeatedly and made are favorite dinner you could tell from her eyes that she was crying for the amount of time we were gone,  but I'm glad everything is Somewhat okay.

-a.n-
Yeah henlo,  my school is starting soon...  I'm sad ٩( 💢•̀ з•́)و
⁞ つ: •̀ ⌂ •́ : ⁞-︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Let's delete school!