What we needed

*trigger warning*
.
.
.

Y.n pov

Today is that day of the talent show, Peter called you over to the bit for a  bit to help him with the project, you still does Henry a lot, you think of him everyday and it taunts you knowing you couldn't have done anything to help him, I hate that feeling. You put the last of the paper confetti that you and him saved for the next day, (witch way yesterday you saved it for today) you give Peter a high five, witch he returns greatfully, Peter grabs the handles on your wheelchair and you pick up Peters box, he pushes you out the door Susan was out with last minute supplies for a project she was doing, I don't think she told anyone what the project was about and if she did I forgot, other than that me and Peter talk quietly about his project and soon we arrive back at the house, Stan is still home, later though he is going to his friends house, I think... Dan was it I don't really remember his name, Stan gets up and helps me up the stairs, Peter being already up there watches like a eagal on its perch, when I finally get up the stairs with stans help, I grab onto the railing, I grip onto the walls using all the strength in me to lift myself up my legs still numb, I take one arm off the wall and try to place them in a normal standing position witch is litterly impossible when you are litterly paralyzed hip down  and also trying to hang onto the wall, my arm is hurting so much,I lean against the wall with now both hands on the railing, my legs shake like crazy with this amount of pressure on the poor paralysis legs, I hate being like this, I'm going to be that 5% that gets cured from this horribleness, but then my arms slip and I come crashing down, ugh I say as I fall the boys heads snap towards me as I hit the floor, I frown looking down, tears well up in my eyes as I look at the two concerned faces I was so confident where did that go one mistake, I place my hand on my face as tears fall down, am I going to get better? Am i going to stay like this forever? Peter runs up the stairs he previously ran down to talk to stan, Stan travels behind Peter, then they both finally get up and pull me into a tight hug. I sob in response Stan starts sobbing but not before Peter starts, here we are this is what we needed to let out, all the emotions put in to a bottle and kept there finally over filled, the hot salty tears fall down are faces as we sob together.

Later~~~~

THE talent show starts in a hour Peter is putting on the finishing touches on his costume, a magician, his cape hat the words Peter the great sewn into the cape (sewn by me) in fun letters I watch as the cape flys side to side, the doorbell rings and I wheel over being on the first floor, i open the door to see Christina with a ballet outfit on, her makeup on point,I let her inside knowing we are driving her, well Susan is i can't drive yet, know one in this house other than her can. I move my wheelchair over so she can get past, she talks to susan, then I realize me and stans parents are coming back soon, and they both the temple, aparently a person was leading the temple while are dad was away they lied to us, and they are finally ready to move back that's why they drooed us here to they could see derry, I didnt tell Stan yet.

Later~~~

THE talent show~~~~♧

I can't find Sudan anywhere, and all I can do is follow around the doctor that help me me and tryed to help henry, Peter invited him, Stan gets seats for everyone except me I'm sitting on my wheelchair next to the middle of the rooms runway Christina's dance is up next I'm so happy and excited for her!

After her dance

My heart is filled with a weird feelings like something just happened but whatever.

Peters performance starts and he says that he is going to bring Henry back, everyone in the audience looks sadly at him and the doctor looks at me confused, i smile at him and his my head in the direction where Peter is, Peter bangs on the box with his wand and stands behind it and he opens it and the paper confetti flus up, that Henry used previous and some that me and Peter cut up, the audience laughs and cheers as more confetti flys out and the doors whale opens with Susan behind then walking towards her son, Peter jumps off the stage and runs to hug his mom, oh and did I mention that the bunny that I found yesterday is with me I think that it likes me, then everyone leaves, after the thanks of course, then the police cars pull up, Susan runs outside and I follow suit over hearing that Christinea's step dad Glenn

☡⚠trigger warning⚠☡

Christias step dad, Glenn had killed himself, or shot himself, Susan told me it was probably from stress or something there was a uneasiness in her voice when she said stress, I look at her confused be for Christine runs over tears streaming down her face.

THE next day~~

We all went to court to decide who gets to keep Christine as there child, Susan wins, and sure enough me and stand parents come and tell us we are moving to derry, Maine. We are moving sooner then I suspected, we are moving out in 3 days, so me and stand take are stuff and pack, the day we leave is hard on everyone Peter wouldn't let go of me and hated every second of the thought of me leaving my hometown but it has become a reality, my reality and I'm going to have to live with it. I board the plane Stan sitting next to me I see Peter waving at me crying, me and him are going to be one pals since of lack of technologies in this world.

Arrive at derry~~~~
I watch as the plane comes to a stop and everyone flees off of the plane, my bunny (who I snuck on the plane and I named uno since he is the first pet I have litterly ever had) stretched his legs be for hopping. Back on to my lap, we drive to the new house, I watch out the window as a blue mustang flys by with four boys inside, I have a bad feeling about them.

A.n that's it for this book. It's done. I will though have a post I book though so yeet also go look up my Insta ist CloverConspericy and if you want to see my youtube channel you have to search up kaspbrough and then look for the crappy drawing that's me find meeeee