the store pt.2

Henry pov
When y.n comes home my mom says we have to go to the store. So y.n runs to my fort and to what I assume she puts the stuff in the fort and runs back to us and my mom tells us that Stan is going to sleep on the couch in the living room to night well and for the rest of the summer thanks to Peter (who stepped on him tripping and falling) and my mom took the mattress out already. We all get in the car well me last since I had to help y.n, we drive there y.n and Stan teaming up to put Ramon nuddles in the cart while I was distracted but I cought them in the act (or red handed) and put them back on the shelf and then continuing to put the stuff Peter puts in and take it out getting the healthiest choice swiftly.

While my mom is checking out I see a man and a woman fighting the man starts to push the woman into the freezer's I start to walk over slowly and my mom says to stop and pulls me into the car. after we check out of course.

That night im talking to my mom and asking her about why she didn't stop him from hurting the girl she reply and I say apathy and she replys what and I say the only thing worse is apathy.

Apathy- lack of interest, excitement and or sadness (lack or some emotions)

(I think...)

Y.n later Susan comes in and reads a book to everyone... About "punk rock squirrel's" It and it is a really cool. Henry goes back to his side of the room  and lays down with the blankets on then Susan goes to Henry's side of the room and trys to grab the blue guitar but Henry's one step ahead and grabs it and Susan looks at him and he says noooo... and hands over the guitar. She goes by Peter's and sings a short song about not letting go: "and I will never let you...go" then goes to Henry's side of the room kisses him on the forehead and say enchilada number 1 she then walks over to Peter side of the room then she kisses Peter's forehead and says enchilada number 2 and Peter says why is Henry enchilada number 1 because he's older she says he can be enchilada number 2 Henry replys to there confirmation(?) Thanks Peter says to Henry she walk over to me and gives me a hug (motherzoned) and says goodnight star you smile brightly and she walks to the door. On or off on you and Peter say open or closed closed you and Henry say as she shuts the door over.

A.n you know what chapter's next. 😢 Btw I updated this later this day after skipping this part sorry...