The store

^Credit to lazyanimaton23^

Henry POV
"ACHOO" I fake sneezed looking at Peter, he looks back at me in utter confusion. "I'm going out mom" "Alright, be back by-" "five o'clock pm, I know" I stated with a small smile, "okay then, see you soon Henry!" she says and right after that loads of pots falling happen as I stood still in the door looking into my house waiting for, "I'm alright!" I smiled and said okay and bye to Peter before leaving the house and walking around the corner to mine and Peter's bikes. I was running out to town to get some items for my research, I was working on for the last week or two, I hop on my bike and start my ride down to the "material market" just left of downtown. I jumped off my bike and hooked it up to the bike rack, walking in the store to see Mrs. Byers at the desk looking quite gloomy.  "Hey Henry" she says looking up, "hey Mrs. Byers, how are you today?" I replied softly "oh come on Henry! I told you to just call me Joyce" she says with a  small smile. "Alright I'll try to remember it for next time." I say quietly walking down isle 4.  "okayyyy, I think this is the isle" I whispered to myself, scanning down the isle. Looking to the right side I immediately found what I needed, voice recorder box, just in case anything happens, I also quickly snatched up some cassette tapes I could record my voice on. I walked up to Joyce and put the items on the desk and she rings it up. "$12.99 kiddo" she says. I pull out a $50 dollar bill that I saved up. she trades the money out and asks how I had so much, before handing me the change, I put the tape recorder and accessories into my backpack before saying goodbye to Joyce and exiting the store and hopping on my bike and riding off to meet up with Y/n.

A/n:
So Mrs. Byers is here the explanation I gave was trash, so she's just here because I just wanted to add a reference.

~maddy🤡🎈📚📒🔦📍