Researching....

(art credit lazyanimaton23)

Henry Pov

The slight buzzing sound vibrates through out my brain in painful waves, the vibrations caused a quick shock of pain to fly through my head, forcing one of my hands to rise up to my head trying to sooth the pain, but it was to no avail, and it almost caused me to crash my bike. After awhile the pain did subside and I reached the library on time. I walk in and see Y/n reading a book over in the corner, I make my way over to where she was sitting and gently pushed down her book and gave her a soft smile once she looked at me. "Oh, hey Henry!" She says surprised at my sudden appearance, we started chatting for a bit before starting up our research.

Y/n Pov

"So I heard that you have been hounding on Janice about Christina's situation" I said trying to start up a conversation after all he really zoned into his work when he was passionate about it. "yeah, but she doesn't believe me at all" he replies sadly "I'm happy that we are getting at least a bit closer saving her, the process is going really slowly though..." he stated quickly. "Yeah, I-I mean the pain she is going t-through everyday." I say quietly, "mhm, it's so irritating that nobody believes us, I mean we have good lives, why can't she have a good life too? she deserves more then the SickleBitch of a stepdad." I held out a straight face for a minute processing his remark a great life? I'm stuck in a wheelchair. Yeah, bruh moment. "I agree" Glancing over at my watch only to notice that it's 4:35 pm, we had almost spent almost 5 hours here and at this rate I'm going to be late for dinner. "Hey Henry I gotta go it's almost 5," I said sadly "ah, do you need any help getting home? I can walk you so you don't have any trouble?" He says looking slightly panicked. "If you wouldn't mind, that would be nice." I said giving him a smile, "of course I don't mind at all!" He replied, he takes some books from off the table and quickly walks over to the librarian at the check out, they have a small conversation before he puts the books in his backpack and walks back over to me, just as he arrived I had finished packing all of my stuff up. "You ready?" He asks, "yup! ready to go." He smiles again and grabs ahold of the handles on my wheelchair, and makes his way over to his bike, once we get over to his bike he lets go of the handles of my wheelchair and grabs his bike and he start walking so my house, while I wheel.

A.n oof
I haven't updated I awile can't spell oof any way I'm sure you guys are dying for a new chapter (oof that's wrong no one wants a new chapter.) Any way school has been hard with the swim team ugh please send help I binged 2 animes this week end but ok! And BOI short chapters like who w-what is this any way baiii
[[2020- reading and editing this hurts, I am cringe 😖😖]]