preperation

Y.n pov
Today I was helping peter with his magic act for the school talent show he wont tell me exactaly what it as bjt its something with confetti and a box,  i make my way to henrys old hut of "science" you see peter through the window with some supplies for the magic trick, you enter the hut carefully shutting the door behind you, you use your wheelchair to go to Peter and you start to put what seems like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pieces of the confetti paper into the box (cutting it up was worse) then Peter litterly kisses me out of henrys hut and gets back to work. I guess that's all he needed me for, I wheel back to the house enjoying the wild and nature that life provides, you soon come across a bunny one of its hind legs were broken so you pick it up and place it on your lap. I continue on my way soon approaching the gate to the house's small backyard you enter through the house and exit with the bunny still on your lap it had currled up in to a ball, it looks so cute! You wheel down the street cars passing by fast and slow the bunny twitches when he sees the biker go by, that must of been what hurt him a bike. The wind blows and the crisp autumn air makes you wish for winter to come sooner, you could already image it you, Stan, Peter and Hen- oh wait. I have a wheelchair and Henry's dead... never mind, then next thing I see is the local pharmacy you wheel in hiding the bunny behind your jacket, you grab as many medical items you may need to help the poor bunny. You had almost left the last one of your dollars at home but when you went to Henry's hut you thought why not take this money, you wheel the way home and start to bandage the bunny.

A.n
Rip me anyway sorry for bad updating I have been going through some "interestingly grungy" stuff but happy Halloween and

btw if you search up kaspbrough on youtube and scroll down to the kaspbrough fan art that's mine you should subscribe. It's ' CloverConspericy

So yea that's cool I upload  a lot on my youtube channel tho even though I have 4 subs 2 are myself and one us my friend the other... idk