Chapter 3 : New Girl

• Jennie •

I felt something jump on me.

Or more like, someone

"Jennie unnie, wake up" Lisa whispered.

"Five more minutes" I groaned, covering my face with a pillow.

"Come on! School's in an hour and half!" She started jumping up and down in my bed.

"Fine! I'm up! I'm up!" I said.

"Yey! Now go get a shower" That's when she finally left my room.

I got up once Lisa left. Gosh, I'm so excited yet nervous for a first day in an actual school. The last tike I went to an actual school was, well, Grade School.

° Time Skip °

We arrived at YG university.

"Hey aren't you coming?" I asked, as Lisa hasn't left the car yet.

"I'm still gonna park. So you better get going" I nodded and went inside.

I was walking around looking for my room. Until, I accidentally bumped in to someone.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't watching my step" I was rambling, while picking up my stuff, the person handed me my stuff. "Thanks. . ." I just realized that I bumped into, no other than, Kim Jisoo. Next thing I know, I was blushing.

"No problem. You're new right?" She smiled at me, I nodded. "What's your first class?"

"Class B-12" I said.

"Great! That's where I'm off to. I'll guide you" She said, I just nodded and we took off. We weren't in a hurry since we still had 15 minutes to go to class.

Once we arrived, I was about to go in when I noticed Jisoo leaving.

"Hey" She turned around "Aren't you coming?"

"I was kidding, when I said I have the same class. Goodluck thou" She waved goodbye and went off, I was there in shock and confusion, but I just shrugged it off and entered class.

For the rest of the day, I managed to get to every single class of mine, since I kept bumping onto Jisoo, who voluntarily shows me the way.

The vells rang signalling that it was lunch time, I left class expecting Jisoo to be outside, but she wasn't.

I went to the canteen easily spotting Lisa with Rosé.

"Hey Guys!" I sat down across them.

"Hey Jennie! So far so good?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, and weird at the same time I guess"

"Why?" Rosé said, while eating.

I explained everything that happened between me and Jisoo. As expected Lisa had her shocked expression, while Rosé was smirking?

"Jennie, please be careful, you might be seduced by her being nice" Lisa says until Rosé elbowed her. "Ow!"

"Shut up, we don't judge people that fast" She said, but still has a smirk on her face. "Anyways, gotta go. . . talk to someone" She kissed Lisa on the cheek and waved me goodbye.