Chapter 9 : First Date

• Third Person •

Jisoo woke up with a huge pounding sound in her head.

"Fuck. . ." She mumbled as she sat up. Jennie felt Jisoo shift so she too woke up.

"Wait here, I'll go get something for your headache" Jennie said, before leaving the room.

She reached the kitchen seeing Chae who she suspects was also looking for a medicine.

"Hey Chae. Medicine Kit is over here" She said, revealing the kit from under the sink. She took two pills out and gave one to Chae.

"Thanks. Hows Jisoo?"

"Same as your girlfriend. Major headache."

"Yeah, they drank too much last night" Both chuckled at the thought of drunk Lisa and Jisoo.

"I better go now" Jennie said, as she stood up, took a glass of water and continued to her bedroom.

While waiting, Jisoo realized that she was in Jennie's clothes. It makes her blush thinking that Jennie changed her cloths.

"Hey babe, here" She gave the water and pill to Jisoo, who gladly accepted.

"So, we have pet names now" Jisoo said as her headache slowly eases down. Jennie blushes rapidly.

"W-well. . . If you. . ."

"Yes, I'd love us to have pet names" Jennie smiled "but. . ." Jennies smile turns to a frown.

"But. . ?"

"We're not even dating" Jisoo joked, even if it hurts a little saying it.

"Then. . . Once your headache is gone, wanna go have lunch with me?" Jennie says confidently.

"Finally! Yes! Ofcourse!" Jisoo screamed hugging Jennie. "Wait. . .ow"

"What? What happened?" Jennie said worriedly.

"Headache came back a little" She said.

"Come on, brush your teeth then let's have breakfast and so I can kiss you like theres no tomorrow" She said.

"But, I dont have my toothbrush with me"

"I have an extra in the bathroom" Jisoo nodded and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Jennie does the same after Jisoo.

They went to kitchen seeing Chae making breakfast.

"Chae, you didn't have too. . . again" Said Jennie as she and Jisoo sat down.

"No it's fine. I wanted to anyways" She said, Jennie just nodded.

"Watcha cooking?" Asked Jisoo.

"Spaghetti" She said. Jennie went outside to make a phone call.

"So, got the key to your condo?" Asked Lisa.

"Yeah, so we can head back there after breakfast" Explained Chae.

"Good, so you better eat fast Chu, or we'll be late" Said Jennie coming back from her call.

"Who were you talking to? And late for what?"

"I reserved lunch for us"

"Aww, Jendeukie, you didn't have too, I would enjoy a simple McDonalds"

"Yeah, but I wanted our first official date to be special. Plus, I wanted to anyways" Jennie said, repeating Chae's lines.

"Hey, that's my line" Chae said handing out each their spaghetti.

"Whatever. Hey, explain Jendeukie" Jennie said to Jisoo.