Chapter 21 : Christmas Eve

• Jisoo •

This afternoon

I quickly went to the kitchen hearing the hisses of food being fried for tonight. I just woke up too, yes I woke up at 1 p.m. cause we practically stayed up last night.

"Morning mom" I pecked her cheeks.

"Morning dear, how's Jennie?"

"Fine, eversince she and dad talked things out, she wouldn't tell what kind of things thou"

"I'm sure you'll know someday dear" Mom said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing dear. Now what are your plans for today?"

"Help you in the kitchen?"

"No no deary. . . Why not meet your friends and by friends I mean Mina, you haven't visited her, right?"

"Uh sure, I'll go tell Jennie-"

"I ain't coming with you babe" Jennie said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"But why?" I whined like I was a kid.

"Jisoo why don't you go ready and tell Rosie about your plan, she should come too. Jennie stay, I'm gonna tell you something" My mom suggested.

"Okay. . ." I frowned and went to our room to get ready.

°°°

"Hey Rosé, where's Lisa? Isn't she coming?" I said as we were both waiting outside.

"At first no, but eomma wanted to talk to her alone, so I'm not sure" Rosé said.

That's exactly what happened with me and Jennie in kitchen earlier. I thought

"Hey" Jennie said, she wrapped around her arms in my waist as she hugged me from behind.

"Your coming?" I asked her. I could feel her nod.

"Lisa is too" She said.

"What made you guys come with us?" I asked unwrapping her arms from me and faced her and the other two.

"The boys are gonna help eomma instead, but I still gotta go back early to help" Jennie said, as if on cue Jin and Namjoon came out and leaned on the door frame.

"Then I'll go home with you too, I mean, this is obviously my place so we gotta help" I said.

"No need, as you said this is your place. I'm sure you need to hangout with your friend"

"Fine" I said in defeat. "Let's go then so I can spend a lot of time with you" I said pulling her to run.

"How 'bout spending the rest of your life with me?" She said, I stopped my tracks and looked at her, she looked so serious even if she's doing her gummy smile.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows. She just giggled.

"Nevermind. Let's go?" She said, she started to pull me.

While we were walking to Mina's house, Jennie's in lead by the way, I kept staring at her and the words she said earlier kept repeating in my head?

How 'bout spending the rest of your life with me?

It sounded like a line from a proposal. Then I remembered what she said to me back at the mall.

"What you looking at?" Jennie said.

"That ring. . . I just think it's so beautiful"

"Wow, I love it too. I would choose that if I were to buy something here"