Bonus Chapter : Wedding

• Third Person •

The most awaited day has finally come.

Jisoo had Rosé, Tzuyu and Jin assist her with everything. Rosé and Tzuyu mostly on make up and other necessary things, while Jin was there to keep Jisoo calm.

Jisoo's dress was simple, like her. It was knee length and had a few white flower designs the end of it. The dress shows of Jisoo's clavicle.

Jennie on the other hand has Lisa, Nayeon ang Taehyung. Nayeon and Lisa on necessary stuffs, since Lisa wasn't really that trust worthy when comes to it. Taehyung managing Jennie's dress (It's Gucci by the way).

Jennie's dress was a little longer than Jisoo's. Her long sleeves were see through with diamond patterns. Unlike her soon to be wife, Jennie's neck was hidden, but the dress really showed her curves.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if she leaves? Or she doesn't attend at all?!" Jennie says as Nayeon finished her blush on.

"Shut up. You both patiently waited a year for this wedding, more on Jisoo waited for you cause you fucking got engaged at 17" Nayeon said.

"Language Nayeon" Taehyung scolds.

"Although, she's right Jennie. Plus, both of you love each other, so stop fucki-" Taehyung's words were cut off.

"Language" Nayeon says as she smirks at the boy.

"Shut it. We all swear here" Lisa says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if she just wanted to continue this marriage thing cause she wants to eat me?" Jisoo says.

"Why would she wanna eat you?" Tzuyu asks innocently, then suddenly gasped. "Is Jennie-unnie a cannibal?"

"Tzuyu, No. Jisoo calm down, if that's all she wanted she should've gotten into your pants or skirt ages ago" Jin says. "And watch the topic you give, we have two innocent kids here"

"Rosé's innocent?" Jisoo asks as a smirk comes across her face.

"Shut up, but just do what Jin oppa says. Tzuyu is just 17"

"Okay I can't keep this in anymore" Tzuyu said, as she smiled widely. "You guys really think that I have no idea you're all talking about sex?"

"What?!" Jin and Jisoo both said.

"Knew it" Rosé said while she started cleaning up the materials they used.

"How'd you know unnie?" Tzuyu asked, while the other two also await for her answer.

"Tzuyu baby, you can't hide that hickey forever" Rosé said pointing at a fading make up on Tzuyu's neck.

Tzuyu quickly covered the hickey with her hand while the three eldest laugh.

"I think Nayeon's a bad influence on you" Jisoo said once she's calmed down.

"I won't argue with that" Tzuyu said. "She's a good seductress too"

"Whoa kid! We did not need to hear that!" Jisoo warned.

"Come on, She just wanted to share her first time" Jin says.

"That wasn't the first time" Jisoo and Tzuyu said together.

"Really? How does Jisoo know?"

"Trust me, you do not wanna hear it. Me and Jennie had a sleepless night that time"

"I think that tells it" Rosé said.

"Jisoo I think we need to get going now" Jin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~