Chapter 19 : Parents

• Third Person •

It's been a month since the meet up with Nayeon, and after that she had been busy with Tzuyu, which resulted to seeing her almost every single day in school.

Jisoo has exact no problem about the thing with Nayeon since everything was well explained to her.

Today the two are just spending their time and enjoying their christams vacation.

"Jin?" Jisoo said as she opened the door.

"Hey sis, can I come in?"

"Sure yeah" Jisoo cleared the way for her brother to enter.

"Oh hey Jin, what brings you here?" Jennie said, Jisoo sat beside her at the couch after closing the door.

"Sit down" Jisoo said towards her brother.

"No need, I'm just here to inform you both that we're visiting Gwacheon next week"

"But, Christmas season starts next week" Jennie said suddenly Jisoo started jumping excitedly.

"We're visiting my parents!" Jisoo squealed, and with that Jennie stared blankly at her and later on then passed out.

"Jennie. . ." Jisoo was patting Jennie's shoulder lightly.

Jennie slowly opened her eyes.

"How long was I out?" She asked sitting up.

"Just a few minutes. . . What happened?"

"Probably just shock. Where's Jin?"

"Made him go home, I had to convince him that I could take care of you"

"Well good thing he believed you, cause it's true"

"Shut up. . . Are you nervous?"

"About?"

"My parents"

"So much"

"Don't be, their really understanding, they'll be strict at first but Jennie Kim can handle anything"

"I don't think I can handle this thou" Jennie chuckled nervously.

"Stop worrying, it's next week anyways" Jisoo was stroking circle patterns in Jennie's back to comfort her. "You know of it make you feel better, I think Li-Chaeng are gonna come too"

"Really?"

"Yeah, Rosé's parents are at Australia, so the two of us have been spending Christmas together, so it'll be no wonder if they come too"

"Well that's good, I can share my nervousness with Lisa then"

"That's why change your clothes cause we're meeting them in half an hour"

Jennie nodded and did as told.

°°°

"Oh god so help us. What if they don't accept me?" Lisa said. The 2 pairs were now at a coffee shop, which was also filled with books.

"Us, to be exact" Jennie continued.

"Shut up. Both of you. Mom and Dad are gonna love you" Rosé said, she suddenly earned glares.

"How are you sure?" They both said.

"Look, stop worrying. If we like you both, they have no choice but to ccept you guys anyways" Jisoo explained, closing the book she borrowed in the café.

"I know, but it'll be hard to get officially ma -" Jennie realized what she almost said. "Never mind, your probably right"

"Probably, means, us not being liked by your parents or guardians, in my girlfriend's case, could be a big barrier in our relationship" Lisa said.

"But we'll do our best to break those barriers" Rosé said taking Lisa's hand in hers.

"Honestly, you guys are real cheesy" Jisoo said.

"Babe, do you really think we have the rights to say that?" Jennie said.

"Right. . ." Jisoo realized.

"Did we miss something?" Lisa asked.

"It's nothing important really, we just called or labeled our relationship as 'the cheesy/corny couple' back on our second date" Jennie explained.

"Well atleast whatever Lisa said wasn't true" Rosé said as she took a sip from her coffee.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked she looked up from her book.

"She asked me what I think you guys were doing on your date around 4-5 pm, I said either the beach or. . ." Lisa tried to sustaine her laughter. "A bedroom"

Jisoo almost dropped her book while Jennie was close to choking from the sandwich she was eating.

"We're too young for that" Jisoo said.

"Well Rosé here didn't care how young are we thou" Lisa said, while Rosé was lightly punching her in the shoulders.

"Yah! You both lost your V cards already?!" Jisoo said, she sounded more like an elderly sister than a friend right now.

"She seduced me" Lisa pointed at Rosé, earning more punches. Jennie was enjoying the view of her friends, after the recent drama she just missed it. Also, Never forget that the little things matter, and this little moment is just precious.

"Why accuse me? You we're the one asking for entra-" Rosé's words were stopped.

"Okay, I don't wanna hear this bickering, especially with this topic" Jisoo said, covering her ears with her palms. Everyone started to laugh.

°°°

A week later

"Okay girls get in!" Screamed Jin who was in the passenger seat of the van. Namjoon was driving since he too was required to come, no worries to him thou he already met the parents.

"See? Don't worry about acceptance, Namjoon here has passed that stage" Jisoo explained.

"We really hope" Jennie said.

The ride took about an hour before they arrived the house. If your wondering why it took so long well, they have traffic and four hungry girls.

As Jin parked the van, he quickly looked at the girls most specifically to Jennie and Lisa.

"Ready to meet the parents?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Book is close to the ending. . .

Also, I made a twitter account! Be sure to follow me cause I'll announcing there if I'll be updating or not. It's @harle_heart by the way.