Bonus Chapter : Honeymoon

• Jennie •

First flight.

That's we're currently at.

Jisoo wanted to be the 'host' of the first 2 days of our one week honeymoon.

I don't blame her tho. I've spent lots of money, time and effort in the relationship, but loving me back is enough. She just remained stubborn and forced that she'll handle the first two days.

And now here we are, on a plane on our way to Jeju island.

I was about to drift to slumber but I felt someone grip on my hand tightly.

"Chu~" I cooed her trying to calm her down.

She said, "It's not my first time on a plane, but I'm still scared"

Right after that, she clonged on to my arm lile her life depends on it. Well, in this case, she think it does tho.

"Jendeuk, I'm scared" she whispered to me.

Aw, she looks like a kid.

"Why'd you pick this tho? I mean, a simple date, or 2 hour drive trip is enough" I said to her. "I care for you and if your scared of this kond of stu—"

"Jen—"

"No, Jisoo—"

"JeN"

"Jisoo. . ."

"Jennie Kim!" She whispered scream which catch me off gaurd.

"Look, I married you for a reason. That reason is that I love you and I ready to face my fears just for you to be happy. I love you and I'd do anything, just for you" Jisoo said, it's like every fear she has in her body left.

She's lookong ate intently in the eye.

"I love you too Jisoo and thank you" I said to her and pecked her cheek.

She smiled at me before gping back to the scaredy cat she's like a while ago.

Honestly, I married a kid with a mature mind.

===============

We finally arrived at the hotel we'll be staying for the next two days.

It was currently 12 noon and I'm ready to doze off. So I fell on thebed as soon as I dropped our luggages.

"Jen~" Jisoo cooed as she hovered above me.

"Chu, I'm sleepy" I said to her.

"Fine, I'll let you sleep for 2 hours, then we have to leave and enjoy dear Jeju Island" Jisoo said.

"Thank you again" I cupped one of her cheeks. "Now, sleep with me"

"I thought you wanted to rest?" She teased.

"Well, now that you suggested that. . ." I looked at her teasing ly, running my hand up and down in her arms, then slowly getting lower.

She then grabbed my hand.

"Nevermind, we are sleeping" Jisoo said laying down beside me.

"Again, I married a kid" I mumbled to myself before dozing off to sleep too.

================

Now me and Jisoo are on our way to a 'park' as she says.

Once we finally arrived there, Jisoo went out of the car and pulled me to the entrance.

"I welcome you to. . ." She pretended to do a drumroll "Jeju Kimnyoung Maze Park!"

I laughed at how excited she looked while we entered the place.