Chapter 10 : Sleep Over

• Third Person •

It was tuesday evening, classes were suspended for 2 days due to bad weather.

The girls decided to have a little sleep over at Jennie and Lisa's place. They also did this as a celebration for succeeding in all their projects. Jennie and Jisoo had an 98 and since Lisa and Chae were also in the same class they both got a 98 too individually.

"Why does it always have to be our place?" Lisa argued while getting comforters out to the living room.

"Cause our place is a dark, dark place. Also, you guys have bigger space and TV than us" Jisoo explained.

"POP CORNS READY!" Jennie screamed, giving out some then cuddling beside Jisoo, both of them are on the couch while the others were in the comforters at the floor.

They decided to have a disney marathon, since everyone is addicted and love it.

After 2 movies Lisa and Chae decided to sleep.

"No banging! But if you really can't help it don't be too loud!" Screamed Jennie.

"Ugh! Jennie Unnie!" Said Chae, embarrased. The two entered the room leaving Jennie and Jisoo alone.

"I know Disney is lovable but. . . I'm bored!" Whined Jisoo.

"Then go find yourself a bottle"

"As much as I love too but all the bottles here are glass"

"Fair point"

"Oh! I have an idea!"

"What?"

"Wanna go to our condo?"

"Ofcourse!"

Jisoo then took Jennie's hand "Kids! We're just going to the condo okay?" Screamed Jisoo, then leaving with Jennie. Once they entered the condo Jennie started squealing since it was her first time there.

"What are we gonna do?" Asks Jennie innocently. Jisoo then leans in.

"What do you wanna do?"

"U-uhhh..."

"Just kidding! Gosh, your a tomato now!" Teased Jisoo.

"Stop it! What are we doing here anyways?"

"Well, I have lots of toys, so I just wanna be an 8 year old again and play dolls"

"But. . . You're always 8 years old"

"Yeah, and you love this childish woman"

"Woman?"

"I'm 18! Don't even argue back because I am a year older than you"

"Whatever. Let's just play these toys of yours" Said Jennie, Jisoo leaded her to her bedroom. Jennie was in awe, Jisoo's room was filled with books, includes the Harry Potter series, but no toys were in sight. "Wheres the toys?" Jisoo closes door behind her.

"Here" Jisoo pulls out 3 boxes. "Two here are toys, the other is filled with headbands" Said Jisoo.

Jennie opens every box and starts playing.

"Wow! Where'd you get all of this?"

"I've been living here all alone since. . . I was 13, my parents would usually visit during special occasions, and at every occasion they'd bring something for me" Jennie just stared at Jisoo, shocked that she's been living alone for a long time. Questions also popped into her mind.

"I'm ready for questions" Said Jisoo, since she noticed Jennie's curiousity.

"How old were you when Chae came?"