Chapter 17 : The Bunny

• Third Persons •

"A bunny has come back" Tae said.

"How can a rabbit produce drama?" Complained Jimin and Yoongi.

"What do you mean? I'm right here" Said Jungkook, everyone laughed a little at his statement.

"Who's bunny?" Jisoo said looking at Jennie and Tae.

"How the hell is that a problem?" Jennie said ignoring Jisoo's question.

"Isn't she obsessed with you?" Tae answered.

"Wait she?! Is this your ex?" Jisoo said, but still ignored.

"Okay. . . Boys! Bring them back to our condos while me and Tae will talk about a few matters" Jennie instructed, they quickly obliged.

"Why aren't you answering my questions?" Jisoo said.

"She will sis now let's go" Jin said trying to pull Jisoo by the arm.

"Can I know now?"

"Nope" Jin said and quickly carried Jisoo in his shoulder.

"Put me down!" Jisoo tried to escape, but failed.

"She wasn't obsessed with me" Jennie said as the others we're out of earshot.

"She was! She almost jumped a building because you dumped her!"

"I dumped her because she cheated on me with some girl with short hair"

"Oh right. . . Wait, you guys were married right!"

"Oh shit. . . How can I forget?!"

"So that's the drama. . ."

"Have I told you we aren't divorced yet?"

"What? Why?"

"I maid her sign but she refused, but so I gave up. Not sure if she agrees already thou"

"Wow"

"How'd you know she's here?"

"Oh. . . She called me a while ago"

"What?! Now tell me who's crazy"

"Sorry. . . It was a random number honestly, she also just said 'tell Jennie I'm back, it's her bunny by the way' and hunged up"

"Okay. . . I just hope Jisoo doesn't meet her"

"Me too. . ."

"Can we just go back to the our condo now?"

"I'd love to"

The Kim siblings then decided to go follow the others. Once they arrived Jisoo was quickly pulled by Jisoo to her bedroom.

"Who's bunny?" Jisoo said in an angry tone.

"My ex"

"Is she gonna steal you back? Cause I am telling you that I am gonna fight for what we have. I don't care if she kills or something, cause I can -" Jisoo's rambling was cut of by Jennie's lips on hers.

"No one can take me away from you" Jennie said as she pulled away. She tugged a strand of Jisoo's hair behind her ear. "I'm yours"

"Good then. Now let's get out and have fun with the others"

The hours went by the boys and girls just playing around and chatting about stuffs.

°°°

As much as they hated it they still had to study, which is what Jennie and Jisoo are doing right now at their last class.

"In what battle did I-dont-know-who-this-guys-is died?" Jennie said as she was reading the last question out loud. "On his last" Jennie answered confidently.

"Give me that" Jisoo took the paper and answered it herself, as said before the two are partners for the rest of the year or atleast now their partners in and out of school.

"How can you be so damn smart?" Jennie complemented at her girlfriend finished answering.

"I'm not smart. . . I just know stuffs. Also, can you be serious on your studies?"

"I am serious. . . I'm just more serious about you"

"Smooth kid, but you still need to study for our future"

"So you wanna have a future with me?" Jennie smirked.

"W-well. . ." Jisoo was a blushing mess.

"Okay class, leave your work on my table and class is dismissed!" Jennie quickly took Jisoo's hand, her stuffs and their work which she dropped in her teachers desk.

They we're now walking hand in hand by the gates.

"So. . . Um, I'm just curious. Which one of us do you think would pop the question?" Jisoo said remembering their conversation earlier.

"What question?" Jennie asked innocently.

"You know. . . The one that has 4 words"

"We've just been official for about 2 weeks and we're already talking about engagement? Or more like, marriage"

"It just popped up in my mind"

"Well then, I think it'll be me since you asked the second stage question and you'll be carrying our soon to be child if possible, so I'll do my best to prepare that expensive ring and a grand wedding"

"Look who's talking about an advance topic, your already talking about making a family!"

"Well you started it!" Both started laughing.

"Also speaking of marriage I have something to tell you about that"

"Are you gonna propose already?"

"I wish it was that but. . ."

"Hey JenSoo!" Screamed Lisa from afar who walked up to them.

"Hey Lisa whats up?" Jennie said.

"The sky. Anyways wanna come to the bar with us later?" Jennie was about to agree but she saw a familiar figure right from a far.

"I'll text you about it" Lisa nodded and left.

"Why didn't you wanna come with them?"

"Cause well. . ."

"Hi Jennie! Long time no see" A girl said who suddenly appeared. She had a short black hair and rabbit like teeth.

"Im Nayeon, Long time no see it is" Jennie said towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Double update cause I may not update in a few since we'll be going somewhere for mother's day, also cause I'm losing ideas here. . .

Heheh... Please don't think bad about Nayeon here.