Chapter 6 : Project

• Narrator •

Days went by, Jisoo and Jennie continued to be close, and Jennie became more clingy to Jisoo. Still, the two continued to 'hide' what they feel for each other.

It was Friday and lunch time, so as usual they had lunch together (excluding Jisoo)

• Jennie •

"Sorry guys, I got to go get going" I say to the lovebirds.

"Okay, sure just be careful alright?" says Rosé, I nod and left.

I go to my locker since I had a few stuff to get, when I hear a girl screaming. I slowly took my stuff and go to where the sound was coming from, I peek to what was happening and I saw two boys cornering a girl.

"Come on. You know you want this" says one of the guys.

"Fuck you, whatever you heard, it is not true!" the girl screams back, and tries pushing both of the guys but fail. They pin her to the wall and that, trigger me, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey!" I scream, revealing two of the boys and Jisoo?!

"Let her go. Now." I threaten.

"Oh lookie lookie, new girl wants to join the fun" says the other guy. Well, since I couldn't control my temper, sorry.

I kicked one guy in the balls then punched the other one on the face. I really thought they would fight back some more but they just scream and run like little girls.

"Wimps!" I scream at them. I remember Jisoo and go to her. She was quiet.

"Are you  alright? Did they hurt you?"

"I-I'm fine. T-thanks" she's looking down, I noticed that she was holding back her tears.

"No problem. Now let it all out" I say, she then hugged me and started to cry.

"I-I was so scared" she says between sobs.

"Shush, it's fine. I'm here now" I comfort her. She later then pull back. I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Remember, I'll always be here, okay?" She just nods.

"Come on, I'll bring you to your next class. They might comeback" I take her hand and we walk to her next class.

As usual time went by so fast. I was on my last class, the class that I have with her.

I happily went inside, seeing Jisoo.

"Hey Jis" I say to her.

"Hey, Jen jen"

"So whats today's topic?" I asked since she always knew what was topic, cause she's the class' president.

"There's an announcement about the pair up project, and no lesson for today" She tells me, I squealed in excitement, I was excited to get paired up but I really hope I get paired with you-know-who.

Our professor finally shows up.

"Okay, class. So today I will be announcing your project pair" we all listen carefully to the announcement until my name is called.

"Kim Jennie, and Kim Jisoo" I smiled to myself 'yes!' I thought.

Class dismisses early today, since he wants us to plan the project with our pairs.

"So, where'd you wanna plan the project?" Jisoo asks.

"I'm not sure. . . Your place or mine?" I ask her back. We were now walking to the gates.